“Fresh Seafood”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Deland Fl
“Fresh Seafood”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Be reading about the place in Ruskin Fl, well we're here and had to try this place, open Thur, Fri, Sat 11-8 not a restaurant its like take out at a trailer, walk up and order, I had the fish sandwich, this was piled with lots of fish 5 bucks, 2nd days had the captain plate again more than you need, so go a get some good fresh sea food, this is a local hang out, just ask and they will tell you, got to go back to get me another fish sandwich.

• Visited June 2013

Port Huron, Michigan
“Neat Little Roadside Restaurant”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was a nice place to grab a quick lunch and very good. I had catfish and grits. Prices seemed average. The downside is that they are only open later in the week.

Visited May 2013
Parrish, Florida
“Picnic tables and fried seafood”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Fish shack outdoor picnic table seating. Bring your own beer/wine. Everything is fried. We had the catfish. Pretty good, but no hush puppies or okra. Nice laid back, Florida country style setting.

• Visited May 2013
Durham
“Excellant Eats”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Was down to see my parents a Hawaiian Isle RV Resort, and they suggested this place to eat.
The fish was fresh and awsome. I dont eat alot of fish and found this very much to my likeing.
If you are in the area you must try it.

• Visited February 2013
“Outdoor Shack--Good Fish--Fair Prices”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you don't care about comfortable seating and atmosphere and want good fried seafood at a very fair price this is your place. Shared picnic tables, and very rustic, but I loved the basic fish dinner. They offer a large version for about $3 more--I struggled to finish the basic one--I thought the portions were generous. Wife had the combo fish and scallops and it was great too. We will return for the fish soon! I saw someone posted fish basket for $20?? This is false--the menu is posted on line, and my fish basket was $10.19, so not correct to say pricey--we think the opposite.

Visited April 2013