“Neat Little Roadside Restaurant”
Review of The Fish House

The Fish House
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Ruskin
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was a nice place to grab a quick lunch and very good. I had catfish and grits. Prices seemed average. The downside is that they are only open later in the week.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Fish shack outdoor picnic table seating. Bring your own beer/wine. Everything is fried. We had the catfish. Pretty good, but no hush puppies or okra. Nice laid back, Florida country style setting.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Was down to see my parents a Hawaiian Isle RV Resort, and they suggested this place to eat.
The fish was fresh and awsome. I dont eat alot of fish and found this very much to my likeing.
If you are in the area you must try it.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you don't care about comfortable seating and atmosphere and want good fried seafood at a very fair price this is your place. Shared picnic tables, and very rustic, but I loved the basic fish dinner. They offer a large version for about $3 more--I struggled to finish the basic one--I thought the portions were generous. Wife had the combo fish and scallops and it was great too. We will return for the fish soon! I saw someone posted fish basket for $20?? This is false--the menu is posted on line, and my fish basket was $10.19, so not correct to say pricey--we think the opposite.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We passed by this little "shack" while staying at the Little Harbor Resort. We figured that from the looks and how busy it was it was probably an awesome place to eat. The food was good, but the grouper sandwiches we got had 3 little tiny filets on a bun...not really what we expected for the price. Needless to say we didn't return.

1  Thank Nanaotwo