“Didn't bowl me over”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Albany, New York
“Didn't bowl me over”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Not an extensive menu, but it was adequate. Good food, but not great.

Naples, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Service could be better! But food was very good!!!!

Tampa, Florida
“Nice view but terrible service”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Service is terrible and management does not care, Just go for happy hour and eat someplace else. The place is in bankruptcy and it is easy to understand why

1 Thank Fast E
tampa
“Management knows their business”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My family and I spent a weekend at this hidden gem a few weeks ago and were wowed by professionals.
We made the mistake of booking over school break and encountering throngs of people.
Instead of frustration and anxiety, we encountered a manager that used his experience to perfection.
We did not feel like we were just other guests at this restaurant, but more like guests in his home.
We were not alone in this feeling as we spoke to others at surrounding tables.
I wish I knew his full name, but he would not accept any praise or accolades. His name tag said Mark, and he just wowed us from start to finish. Our server seemed to pick up the pace after Mark came by our table. It just seemed to become a pleasant contagious experience even down to the hosts and busboys. Even my cranky daughter had a smile on.
The food was tasty and had an island feel, which my family seemed a little hesitant at first. Then the manager, Mark, brought a hot dog for my daughter which she loved. They don,t even have hot dogs on the menu. That is going the extra mile.
Thanks again to Mark and his staff for showing us what a difference caring does.
We will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank criticalsuccess
Newland, North Carolina, United States
“Excellent Meal at a good price!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Awesome food! We had an appetizer that was fried bananas with cheese, salsa, and pico de gallo and it was awesome! Good kids menus. We had 3 adults and two kids and our bill was under $50.00.

Visited April 2012

Been to Sunset Grill at Little Harbor? Share your experiences!