“Cuban cuisine”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Food is very good with nice variety on the menu . Generous portions, good Cuban sandwiches. Loved the Sangria! Nice family atmosphere with excellent service.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Very good Spanish/Cuban food at reasonable prices and large portions. Try the yellow rice and chicken, and Cuban sandwiches.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

The food really is special at the Ybor Grill in Ruskin. We have tried other things and they have always been good, but we keep coming back to the meatloaf which is one of the best I have had. I choose a salad to go with it, the salads are very fresh, and very tasty. This time I chose vegetables as well and there was a very generous portion. My wife likes plantain and that is not easy to find at most restaurants.

Service was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Want a great Cuban meal close to home (if you live in Ruskin, Apollo Beach or Sun City), try Ybor Grille! Food always freshly prepared and homemade! The Sangria isn't bad either!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I used to get deviled crab back in the 80s and loved them. I thought they were gone but found them at this place. They're great. Each one contains at least a whole crab. Deviled then enclosed in corn meal and fried. Excellent. I gobbled mine and my wife handled 1/2. For the meal, she ordered chicken and yellow rice. It was a quarter chicken on delicious safron rice. Great bread too. My grouper sandwich was outstanding. A large fillet, seasoned then beer battered. The homemade chips were too much.

Oh yeah. Ice cold beer. All this for two for under $40. Highly recommended.

Been to Ybor Grille? Share your experiences!