“Real Deal Italian”

Dining options: Delivery
New Haven, Connecticut
“Real Deal Italian”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I could write pages but lets make it a paragraph. Superb food and a terrific wait-staff. This is not, "sit down for a quiet candlelit dinner with violinists visiting every now and then" dinner. This is sit down and a clean comfortable table for some superb food. It's noisy and fun and the staff is superb. Make sure to buy lots of garlic rolls. As for the menu try...well...actually try EVERYTHING. From the chicken parmigiana to the pizza there is nothing bad here.

We come to Florida once every two to three years to visit. On our "must do" list is to always come here. That should tell you all you need to know.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Steven K

Wells, Maine
“Delicious! ”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I've been to Mario's many times and have always swooned for their pizza. Usually it's the pepperoni with mushrooms. (I don't know how they slice fresh mushrooms so thinly!) Tonight, craving eggplant parmesan, I went out of my pizza comfort zone and ordered it up. I was not disappointed! It was do delicious that I may never order pizza there again. My meal was as good as if I had made it myself. I felt like I was home and it was exactly what I wanted. Please go to Mario's and enjoy absolutely anything on the menu-- you don't be disappointed!

1 Thank foodiegirl625
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

On my recent trip to Florida I had the luck to stay with friends in Royal Palm Beach. The other great thing is that is where Mario the Baker, Italian restaurant is located. I have been eating at their restaurants for over 30 years. They had a restaurant in Sunrise, Florida where my family and I ate many a great meal, I became addicted to really great pizza and theirs is some of the best. While on ths 7 day adventure I ordered from them 3 times. the food is fantastic the staff even better. I'm not sure when i will get back down, maybe i can convince them to send on fed-ex. It was a great treat.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Michael C
Royal Palm Beach, FL
“Great pizza”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Good Italian food, family atmosphere, great pizza and fine pasta dishes. The Mario's special pizza is excellent.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank mariotg
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Very GOOD!!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We've been going there for years and never disappointed. The pizza is exceptional!!! We shared meatball parmigiana my last visit and it was superb! Great service too. Worth it!

Visited December 2013