“Best Fridays Hands Down”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Best Fridays Hands Down”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Not my typical review because it is a chain restaurant but I had to put in my opinion for the record. Love this location! Great bartenders (Marcy Rocks), manager is amazing too, They are all about customer service. I even requested to have a special liquor stocked and they brought some in for me ( as you can tell I am like Norm at Cheers by now) lol They also have the 2 for 1 Happy Hour all day every day!

Pahokee, Florida
“Some don't seem to care, some do”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Greeted by hostesses with a stare, no hello, how may I help you. Server was fantastic, personable, pleasant. Spoke to manager, praising the server, he stated "I can believe that", then commented about the hostesses' unfriendliness, his only comment was "I can believe that too." No apology, no sorry to hear about that, I'll follow-up with them.

• Visited November 2011
Trey C, Marketing at TGI Friday's, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Mike -

I wanted to apologize for your inconsistent service and let you know we take these reviews very seriously. I will be following up with you personally.

We appreciate your business and your feedback.

T.G.I. Friday's Royal Palm
Beverly Hills, California
“typical tgi. okay”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

busy staff,not helpful,so so ribs and high prices for the food. nothing special

Visited June 2012
port st lucie
“impressive waitress & manager”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We live in port st lucie & travel often to visit my parents in royal palm. Everytime we visit my parents insist on dining at TGIF's. We have a TGIF in st lucie west & I must commend your establishment as they out shine ours. Our special thanks to our waitress (mama lisa) as she always does an outstanding job. Your manager (Jim) has visited our table on every visit we have made to your restaurant. You should be very proud ( & lucky) to have such pleasant employee's. We will be back again soon.

• Visited October 2011
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Awful service!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Had the worst restaurant experience ever at this T.G.I. Fridays! Everything was bad from service to food. Will not go again!!