“Great Thai food and reasonable prices.”
Review of Thai Basil by Amy

Thai Basil by Amy
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I discovered this hidden gem and we were very happy. The waitress was friendly and helpful. Their Tom yum shrimp soup is one of the best I have ever had. Nice size portions and great flavor. I highly recommend this place for great Thai food. We look forward to going back.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is by far the best Thai restaurant around! Great food, great service, great price. Try it. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

If you want authentic and delicious Thai food, spiced as hot or as mild as you want and plenty of it at very reasonable prices, go to Thai Basil by Amy. The restaurant is clean, service is quick, and the food is great! Amy is the owner and chief server, and she does it all with a smile and a pleasant, friendly personality. They have a varied menu including lots of appetizers, soups, fried rice, stir fried noodles including Pad Thai and Drunken Noodles and noodle soups. Their house specialties include duck, beef, lobster, fish, shrimp and chicken in different sauces like red, green, or panang curry, or basil, chili or ginger sauce. You pick the sauce you want for your meal and pick how spicy you want it to be. . Five of us went there last Saturday night, and everyone enjoyed their dishes from appetizers to entrees. We were too full for dessert and took a lot of our food home because there is so much on the plate, but the leftovers were terrific the next day! We started with spring rolls and chicken satay. The rolls were crispy, and the chicken was very juicy and tender. Then we got Tom Ka Gai soup—chicken with lime and coconut milk—it’s the best! I could have eaten a giant bowl of that for dinner and have been happy. For dinner, three of us got the crispy duck, which is crispy on the outside and tender inside. Two got basil sauce and one got panang curry. All were delicious and were made hot or mild as we asked. The shrimp and vegetable tempura was loved by the non-spicy person, and the chicken curry was also enjoyed immensely. We think this is the best Thai place in Palm Beach County and will be going there again this week. I would highly recommend this excellent Thai restaurant!

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Thai Basil is the best!! They have the best food and it's healthy too! Amy is great she will help you with your decision, and answer all questions you have!! She will make and tweak the food on the menu of what you pick!
The restaurant is so clean and the atmosphere is great!! I would recommend everyone to eat here or at least go try it!!
I love it!!

1  Thank Nicole C
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Amy, the owner and chef creates anything you can imagine. She is willing to change items in a menu pick if you don't like one of the ingredients and she always smiles. I am gluten sensitive and she makes sure that what I order will be good for me. We go there regularly and highly recommend that you give it a try. My favorite is the Lemongrass panang with lots of vegetables. Or the Pad Thai. It is all good.