“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great restaurant! Fast service, amazing food, wonderful decor, fantastic prices! I will definitely go back.

1  Thank RickProvenzano

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was really bummed when my favorite Thai restaurant closed down and new owners took it over and it just wasnt very good after the ownership change. I had eaten there at least a couple nights a week. As someone who has lived and worked in Asia, Thai food is definitely a staple in my diet. Was at the post office and happened to see a Thai Basil sign that I didnt remember seeing before. So gave it a shot. So, so glad I did. I have been back now at least a half dozen times already. Its simply the best Ive had in South Florida and ive tried alot of them. Its not a huge place by any stretch of the imagination. Its simply decorated yet has a fresh feel about it. Tastefully done. Amy herself waits on you. Its definitely a smaller family style operation. Turns out she had previously done a Thai restaurant there for 12 years but then took a break to have children. But now she is back. While i never knew about her previous place, this place is just great. The food is just top notch. So very, very fresh tasting. I like mine hot so they have no problem doing that as welll and have freshly prepared chilis for me to add as well. The portions are quite large. and again, all the meats and vegetables just taste so incredibly fresh. Spoke to her about that and she said they absolutely insist on that. Fresh every day. I just cant tell you how impressed I was. Not greasy or oily like Thai often is. Fantastic taste. Just the best tasting Thai food one can find. And then I got the bill. I was semi-shocked. It was cheaper than I can remember paying anywhere-good or bad. Each of the Chicken pad thai and chicken stir fry dishes we had were 10 bucks. This was after being started with one of the most refreshing soups I've come across. I just couldnt believe it and am just ultra-pleased and feel quite lucky to have found a great place to have Thai. I highly recommend to anyone that enjoys fresh tasting meals served by the owner herself. Home run. Way to go Amy. For those that are interested, its in the strip center on the northwest corner of Southern and 441 where the Burlington Coat Factory, post office etc are. You wont be disappointed. Feel confident you will be glad you gave it a try.

1  Thank cinful68