“Never ever again”

El Toro Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
“Never ever again”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My first time and last!!!
I honestly dont understand why these place is call restaurant,very poor ethics,police was at the restaurant. It was a big issue about the owners & employee
We were guess at the Royal Inn Hotel.
It was not a great experience.

York
“Great tiki hut outside”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have never eaten here but they have a great tiki bar outside. The drinks are good and resonably priced and they have great, happy and friendly staff.

Visited June 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“Good Food a little over priced on mixed drinks!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

There fajita's are great! But not the place you want to go drinking because it is pricey! They do have a tiki bar outside with seating by the lake. Very pretty.

Visited December 2012
West Palm Beach, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great outdoor seating”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The food is good, the margaritas continuously flowing, all with beautiful lakeside outdoor seating in Royal Palm Beach. What more could you ask for.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Bland food, poor service, overpriced”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I ate here with 3 other people. Most of the staff could not understand our requests for drinks or food (language barrier). I don't hold this against them, but it was frustrating.

The food was bland tasting and came out super hot, like it was microwaved. The salsa for the chips was the best thing we ate.

The food was overpriced for what we thought was not great food.

The sever did not check in on us after the food was served, it was not busy either.

As a side note there was a strong odor as soon as you walk in. I know that this sort of thing should not be in an establishment serving food. Not sure what it was, but now I know it was a warning to me.

The bar outside looked nice, but it was raining so I cant comment.