“The best clams in town”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2013

If you like clams, you have go here! They don't count the calms you just get a bowl full, with bread to dip into the butter broth! My husband and I always share it and ask for more fresh bread! This is our treat, as we all know bread is not the best for you! Its a deal and go at happy hour where the drinks are 2 for 1! If you don't eat clams there are plenty of other mouth water items on the menu!

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We have eaten here before but our last visit was based on the short wait on the weekend, the food is good(I realy love the bread) We love pasta and the idea of choosing small portions on some ocassions. The wait staff is always couteous and helpfull.

1  Thank PatrickT33437
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

This is my second time at Carraba's and the food has always been excellent! But what made it even better this time was the service. I will definitely ask for Alicia next time I come in to this Carraba's, she was GREAT!!!! Thank you! And the happy hour and Tuesday wine tasting deal is great as well!

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here several times with friends that eat here weekly. The casual atmosphere and reliably good food brings them back and I understand why. It's not the finest Italian restaurant in the world but the dishes I've had are very tasty and worth the visit.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Extremely disappointed.....

We have eaten at many Carrabba's in Central Florida/ Daytona and they are all very good. This one has poor service and poor food. It must be a management issue. Our waiter ( he said his name was Vernon ) had an attitude from the beginning. He never mixed our bread seasoning with oil, just tossed the bread and seasoning and walked away without even a word. When we complained about one soup he brushed us off. Then the steak Marsala was rare ( asked medium ) and he laughed, said it looks good and didn't offer to replace. We will never go back there. Ever