“Wonderful Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Great Room looking out onto private pool Great Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The front of our wonderful villa
Great Room looking out onto private pool
Great Room
Family room looking towards kitchen
Family Room showing Flat Screen Cable TV
View from Family Room Window
Dining Area
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Utility Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
On-suite Bathroom, with separate double shower
Double Bedroom
Twin bedroom
Twin bedroom
Bathroom with shower over bath
Private south west facing solar heated oversized pool
Pool looking from the Lania
Pool with baby barrier fitted
Gas BBQ
Pool toilet
Tranquil view from the rear of our wonderful villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Michelle...
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed September 11, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We spent a week as a family of four at this villa in August.

The description is very accurate and it was a great base for our holiday. The home is very well looked after and I can think of nothing to fault it.

I was slightly alarmed to discover a new house being built directly opposite the villa on arrival and feared it would be very noisy. I should not have worried, there was little noise and did not disturb us at all.

Unlike the villas we have hired in Orlando, this villa did not have a games room in the garage (we knew this and I do not think it is common in Rotonda). The big bonus to this is that we were able to use the garage for our hire car. This was novel for us and we all very much appreciated getting into a cool car rather than one that normally feels like an oven!

The owner communicated with us well and responded to any queries quickly. The only small thing that I could mention is that the pool light was not working when we arrived at the villa. We reported this to the management company. They were friendly and sent someone round to look at it as soon as possible, eventually having to replace the light. This is not a criticism but to me shows that queries are dealt with well.

The pool area was lovely, as was the pool. The house itself has everything you could need, including things for the beach.

I have no complaints at all - if you are after a holiday in a beautiful location near stunning beaches, in a luxury, well maintained home, consider this one.

Date of stay: August 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 14, 2017
Thank you for your review - it was great to have you holidaying at our villa
Nigel & Barbara
R0bandKat...
Malaga, Spain
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed May 10, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Having spent the last 20 years vacationing in Florida we have stayed at many villas. None compare to this one. From the moment we drove up the road guided by the lights left on for us by the marvellous management company we knew we had chosen well. The location of the villa is marvellous. In a particularly nice area of Rotonda where neighbours are warm and friendly and with maximum privacy. The pool was like a bath with the solar heat - a real bonus for April. And the pool area well proportioned and equipped for relaxing. Inside the house was beautifully laid out and luxurious in terms of space and furnishings - exactly like the pictures we loved the fact that the lanai didn't cover the family room window - perfect for wildlife,evening sun and palm tree observation. Bedrooms were fab and I honestly can't think of anything that we would have needed in this house that wasn't there down to enough equipment to fill the car trunk and enjoy many a day at the wealth of nearby beaches and a garage full of pool toys for the kids. After we arrived the management company were on hand to check we were happy, we purchased a blender as the one in the house had a crack in and they rushed round to re-imburse us for our costs! The cupboards were stocked with books and games in case of any rainy days (we saw none) and the quality of appliances and equipment in the house top notch. We loved the place so much we contacted Nigel the owner to re book for next year - it was already taken which says it all. Worth noting, as another sign of the superb end to end fantastic attitude and approach of the owners who do everything they can to ensure a great experience - he has now put us in touch with a friend who owns there and we have secured an alternative villa. I can't recommend this place enough - worth ever single penny and I still feel relaxed 3 weeks back in work!!!!

Date of stay: April 2015
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed August 2, 2014 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: September 2013
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sheffield

NY
Reviewed May 13, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Date of stay: January 2012
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing