“Incredible Home Cooking & More!”

TJ's For Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: At TJ's we've been serving up home-style breakfasts and lunches for over 10 years to residents of Rockledge and the surrounding communities. Hearty breakfasts at affordable prices Handcrafted burgers, sandwiches, and more The key to making breakfast an affair to remember is to use only the freshest eggs, milk, and butter. We serve Breakfast all day. We feature all your classic favorites from our daily soups to our filling sandwiches made with the best meats and cheeses.
Port Saint John, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible Home Cooking & More!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

T.J.'s for breakfast & lunch is the highlight of my week! I visit there so often for the delicious food & exceptional service that the staff remembers my name! I have never experienced anything but delicious perfectly cooked food, attentive service & friendly faces here which makes it a pleasure to eat here. The breakfast menu has everything you could imagine & then some! Lunch selections are numerous & portions are generous & always scrumptious! The cheesesteak is a favorite of mine. The cooks are absolutely amazing & my waitress, Lola is top notch! The new owner, Ralph, has made many physical improvements to T.J. 's including an awesome new sign & his main goal which is stated on all of his menus is 100% customer satisfaction! You can't ask for anything more than that from an establishment anywhere! Anyone who has not yet visited this eatery should make it a point to stop in & be prepared for a treat you will remember & guaranteed to come back! Caters to families, children, handicapped, singles, all are welcome & served with pleasure! Sincerely, Linda G.

Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Good diner food. Great service”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

If you like NE style diner food you will like TJs. Breakfast was good and the staff were great. Attentive and prompt. They also offer a 10% Active Duty and Veteran discount. Specials in Shopper every other week.

Cocoa, Florida
“Awesome Food & Staff”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I've lived in Brevard County since 1989 and everybody knows that TJ's serves up incredible food with a smile. Love the 3 egg breakfast with Polish sausage & home fries. Down home atmosphere and a great staff. I highly recommend it.

Cocoa, Florida
“Let's eat here!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Very good food,very fair price, very good service from our waitress, Lola! :) yes my friends and I will visit again!

Cocoa
“An Excellent Breakfast for A Reasonable Price”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My friends and I try to eat breakfast out once a week. We try to eat at different restaurants in the area. I had not tried TJ's for many years, but I must say this was the best breakfast for the money that I can remember. I ordered the #3 Special and found the sausages were very good and not the skimpy links that you usually get. The home fries were done just right, not greasy but crisp and tasty. The scrambled eggs and whole wheat toast were good as well. I had hot tea, and the water was served hot, not tepid like many restaurants. And, they offered me a discount for my previous military service. Our server Lola was quite pleasant and attentive.

I plan to take my wife to TJ's for breakfast soon.