“An Excellent Breakfast for A Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of TJ's For Breakfast

TJ's For Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At TJ's we've been serving up home-style breakfasts and lunches for over 10 years to residents of Rockledge and the surrounding communities. Hearty breakfasts at affordable prices Handcrafted burgers, sandwiches, and more The key to making breakfast an affair to remember is to use only the freshest eggs, milk, and butter. We serve Breakfast all day. We feature all your classic favorites from our daily soups to our filling sandwiches made with the best meats and cheeses.
Cocoa
“An Excellent Breakfast for A Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

My friends and I try to eat breakfast out once a week. We try to eat at different restaurants in the area. I had not tried TJ's for many years, but I must say this was the best breakfast for the money that I can remember. I ordered the #3 Special and found the sausages were very good and not the skimpy links that you usually get. The home fries were done just right, not greasy but crisp and tasty. The scrambled eggs and whole wheat toast were good as well. I had hot tea, and the water was served hot, not tepid like many restaurants. And, they offered me a discount for my previous military service. Our server Lola was quite pleasant and attentive.

I plan to take my wife to TJ's for breakfast soon.

• Visited July 2014

Rockledge, Florida
“Best breakfast place in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I love this place! Best food! Great service! Wonderful atmosphere. Great place to wake up with a hot cup of coffee! Everyone should come here!

Mid Florida, Florida
“A Good Local's Spot for Home Cooked Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

We like the variety of home cooked breakfast items. They have good service with an eclectic decor. The grits are always home made; the coffee freshly brewed and the wait staff accommodating.

Visited June 2014
Merritt Island, Florida
“Best Omelets!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

We have been to TJs about 10 times now and we love it! We live just a few miles away and a friend took me there for breakfast one day.
It has since become my husband's and my go-to place for breakfast.
Fresh ingredients. Interesting dishes. Large portions. Fair prices. Friendly staff.
TJs isn't much to look at and could use some updating but the food is great and the service is friendly and warm.
Lola and the other girls are always pleasant and quick with a coffee refill!

cocoa
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

What a great place to eat! The food came out in a very timely manner and was delicious. Not to mention our server Emily who was incredibly efficient and funny! She went above and beyond for my children, husband and myself. This is the best place in rockledge to eat! Highly recommend.