“OUTSTANDING Food & Service”

TJ's For Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: At TJ's we've been serving up home-style breakfasts and lunches for over 10 years to residents of Rockledge and the surrounding communities. Hearty breakfasts at affordable prices Handcrafted burgers, sandwiches, and more The key to making breakfast an affair to remember is to use only the freshest eggs, milk, and butter. We serve Breakfast all day. We feature all your classic favorites from our daily soups to our filling sandwiches made with the best meats and cheeses.
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Of all of the Breakfast places we've tried, TJ's is head and shoulders above the rest. My wife and I were out and about on Saturday morning and had passed-by TJ's many times before... just not being hungry for Breakfast. This time we decided to stop and try the place and oh boy, are we glad that we did. We were shown to our table by JoJo, one of the servers and an absolute joy to talk with. We both opted for the biscuits and gravy with hash browns and sausage links.... hands-down, the best we've ever had! Food was outstanding, service was great and the owner, Ralph is a really great host and very personable. We will be returning to try ALL of the items on their VERY extensive Breakfast menu and we can't wait to try them for Lunch.

2  Thank Budly1

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I just moved to Melbourne four months ago and have been trying out breakfast and brunch spots to find my favorite. Until today I was still searching. But TJs is definitely it! From the moment we walked in, on a busy Sunday morning, we were greeted and sat immediately with warm welcome- even asked our choice between table or booth. I found it on Yelp and it had great reviews, and the server Lola was mentioned as one of the best. We were lucky enough, by coincidence, to have Lola serve our table. She was really nice and got everything perfect on our order, even our requests for substitutions. Coffee refilled on the spot and plenty of straws for the kids! The food was wonderful; we had scrambled eggs, omelets, pancakes, a Belgian waffle, home fries, sausage, rye toast. I had the best biscuit I've had since my grandmother from North Carolina made them. After visiting more expensive and more pretentious places on Wickham and in Viera, I'd pick TJs over any of them for excellence in food quality and friendliness. Definitely recommend! We'll be back!

1  Thank Aprilgator
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Today i had the western omelet w two eggs instead of three. Im a small guy. Delisious as always. It has been a min since i have been here however i used to come here almost every weekend. Highly reccomend you take the oppertunity to stop in on this commuter path of US1 well worth it
:-D

1  Thank Roger L
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My friend wanted biscuits and gravy. I had heard that TJs had a good plate of them. Not only did he enjoy the plate, and he can be a bit picky about what he considers good biscuits and gravy, but I tried them and loved it! I don't like eggs, sausage, etc, I'm just not a breakfast type of person, but we went back a few weeks later and I ordered my own plate of the biscuits and gravy and just can't believe how awesome it is. It does have sausage in the gravy yet just the right amount and the biscuits are perfect! Tender, the right kind of flaky, soft yet doesn't just fall apart- it's hard to describe them except for perfect! Our server(s), both times, were just great; No waiting for a coffee refill! We will definitely be going back!

1  Thank dinodirt
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My wife and myself have been here many of times and we also include a visit when we have our families visit us from NY. The breakfast burritto killer,I love it.Sevice is also stellar, thank you Lola, see you soon. Mike&Marilyn