“Lola is the best!!!”

TJ's For Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: At TJ's we've been serving up home-style breakfasts and lunches for over 10 years to residents of Rockledge and the surrounding communities. Hearty breakfasts at affordable prices Handcrafted burgers, sandwiches, and more The key to making breakfast an affair to remember is to use only the freshest eggs, milk, and butter. We serve Breakfast all day. We feature all your classic favorites from our daily soups to our filling sandwiches made with the best meats and cheeses.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lola is the best!!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Today i had the western omelet w two eggs instead of three. Im a small guy. Delisious as always. It has been a min since i have been here however i used to come here almost every weekend. Highly reccomend you take the oppertunity to stop in on this commuter path of US1 well worth it
:-D

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Roger L

Cocoa, Florida
“I am not a breakfast person, BUT!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My friend wanted biscuits and gravy. I had heard that TJs had a good plate of them. Not only did he enjoy the plate, and he can be a bit picky about what he considers good biscuits and gravy, but I tried them and loved it! I don't like eggs, sausage, etc, I'm just not a breakfast type of person, but we went back a few weeks later and I ordered my own plate of the biscuits and gravy and just can't believe how awesome it is. It does have sausage in the gravy yet just the right amount and the biscuits are perfect! Tender, the right kind of flaky, soft yet doesn't just fall apart- it's hard to describe them except for perfect! Our server(s), both times, were just great; No waiting for a coffee refill! We will definitely be going back!

1 Thank dinodirt
Rockledge, Florida
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My wife and myself have been here many of times and we also include a visit when we have our families visit us from NY. The breakfast burritto killer,I love it.Sevice is also stellar, thank you Lola, see you soon. Mike&Marilyn

Merritt Island, Florida, United States
“T J's California Sun is an absolute number 1 !!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This omelet was great. It made my day, I told everyone all day about it. Fluffy eggs, fresh turkey breast, jack cheese, avocado and diced tomatoes, topped with a hollandaise sauce. The hollandaise is the best I've ever had. It was served with hashbrowns and a pleasant smile by our server JOJO. TWO THUMBS UP FOR THE CALIFORNIA SUN... I'm coming back !!! Thank you JOJO, Thank you T J's...

Palm Coast, Florida
“TJ's--as good as everyone said it was!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Went for breakfast while on vacation. Don't let appearances fool you....food was great! Prices were good. We had a great experience!

Visited March 2014