“TJs Food and Service Excellent but Builing/Interior Needs Work”

TJ's For Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: At TJ's we've been serving up home-style breakfasts and lunches for over 10 years to residents of Rockledge and the surrounding communities. Hearty breakfasts at affordable prices Handcrafted burgers, sandwiches, and more The key to making breakfast an affair to remember is to use only the freshest eggs, milk, and butter. We serve Breakfast all day. We feature all your classic favorites from our daily soups to our filling sandwiches made with the best meats and cheeses.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We stopped in TJs for breakfast yesterday morning and must say based on condition of exterior of the building we were somewhat reluctant. Inside could use upgrading also. With that said the food and service was excellent. Tastiest bacon I've had in a long time and portion size was good. Kudos to JoJo for outstanding service.

This would have rated a 5 if not for the run down condition of the building and furnishings.

There are newer reviews for TJ's For Breakfast and Lunch

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've been here several times and have always enjoyed the food. I had a breakfast omelette with home fries and toast, and the omelette was fluffy and cooked to perfection. The place looks pretty dingy inside and needs a good cleaning. The carpet has seen better days, the window seals have a layer of dust on them, the AC ducts look dirty, and several of the lights over the tables were burnt out, and that's just a cursory inspection. Sandy was a great waitress and very attentive. Would have gotten a 4 1/2 overall except for the cleanliness.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Three of us enjoyed one of the best breakfasts we'd ever had in a local restaurant. The lengthy and very unusual omelet selections included the one I enjoyed, 3 egg omelet stuffed with fresh, Maryland crab meat. Everything was served warm and plentiful. Our waitress, Maureen ("Mo") was friendly, courteous and very, very efficient. Would recommend this place for breakfast or for lunch. It is centrally located on Route 1, Rockledge, FL.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Lola is an amazing server. Ralph the owner is a great guy. Foods is always impressive. Thanks guys! ****************************************

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband & I went to Tj`s for breakfast for the first time on Saturday 09/07/13...it was the best!!! I had the European Omelet,the best Omelet I EVER had! My hubby had the Italian Sausage breakfast and fell in Love! We will be back often!!!