“Great breakfast”

TJ's For Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: At TJ's we've been serving up home-style breakfasts and lunches for over 10 years to residents of Rockledge and the surrounding communities. Hearty breakfasts at affordable prices Handcrafted burgers, sandwiches, and more The key to making breakfast an affair to remember is to use only the freshest eggs, milk, and butter. We serve Breakfast all day. We feature all your classic favorites from our daily soups to our filling sandwiches made with the best meats and cheeses.
Florida
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We used to have breakfast here every weekend 4 or so years ago and it was always packed. The owner sold it and the quality and atmosphere declined rapidly. We hadn't eaten there in probably a year and my husband wanted to go this morning. They have cut the menu into an eighth of what it used to be- its a good thing. The wait staff was much more attentive than before. The food was excellent. We love the changes and we will be back!

1 Thank Lisalyn195

Rockledge, FL
“Overpriced with reduced menu”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

The food isn't bad, but it has degenerated with each new owner (I have experienced 3 owners in the past years). The food here has always been pricey compared to similar such restaurants, but they used to have a large selection which has now been whittled down considerably. Almost every offering is a single item with EVERYTHING being "on the side" (priced separately). They did not have a Breakfast Special (or at least none was posted on the two locations that have always been used for that) and the waitress did not mention any such. The breakfast combinations have all disappeared from the menu, but the waitress did say that they would prepare anything from the "old" menu that you could remember that you wanted (Nothing was said about pricing, but from what I saw of the menu I believe the price would be a compendium of single item pricing). I have always liked the pancakes here and they used to completely fill the plate in size and be delicious. They are apparently using the same amount of batter, but the pancakes are thicker and smaller in size. Mine were undercooked and I felt that it was because of the thickness. I ordered 2 eggs over easy and the yolks were fine, but the whites were runny (undercooked) and difficult to pick up with a fork. The link sausage is the same as ever and is the best in the area. The coffee was delicious. I didn't try the sausage gravy this time (I didn't know until after I had ordered that the restaurant had changed hands again) as the last time I ate here it was thin and tasteless. I will try again in 6 months or so and hope for an improvement.

• Visited June 2012
Florida
“great breakfast stuff”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

All the breakfasts that I have had have been outstanding, the cinnamon rolls are amazing. My only critisim is that it could be a lil cleaner

Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast”
Reviewed March 28, 2012 via mobile

It doesn't look like much from the outside but you won't be disappointed. Their pancakes are to die for!

1 Thank Jennifer K
Rockledge, Florida
“Always great, every time”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

They have an excellent selection of breakfast foods at reasonable prices. There's even several specials every day from $3.99 - $5.49, each with plenty of delicious food. They have fantastic coffee and lots of smiling faces...just a great place. (note: their breakfast sausage links are the BEST!) Thanks for a great breakfast spot!

Visited March 2012