“Had mixed emotions”
Review of Cibo Neighborhood Eatery - CLOSED

Cibo Neighborhood Eatery
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cibo will be closed beginning July 9th for vacation and revamping.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Received warm and friendly greeting and was seated immediately. Service started off very well. The prices are high but you do receive a lot of food. My husband and I both had different veal dishes. They were not very good. The meal comes with a salad and a soup. The soup was pasta fagioli and was very good. The kick in the pants was that the waitress forgot about us. We sat for about a half hour after finishing our meal and finally had to flag down another server to find ours. She apologized and said she got caught up in the kitchen, which was a lie since we saw her walking around on the other side of the dining room. She also knew this was our first time eating there, so she should have tried a little harder to win us over. This did not.

1  Thank Joanne1270
There are newer reviews for Cibo Neighborhood Eatery

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Enjoyed a fantastic meal at Domenico's while celbrating my husband's birthday. We've dined here several times in the past and as usual, were served a delicious meal. The Lobster ravioli was the best we've ever had and the veal shank, which the waiter recommended, was excellent. Our daughter had the veal piccata which was also excellent. We shared a cannoli that was out of this world! Fantastic service, and food which made a fabulous dining experience. Highly recommended! The waiter was very good with our 8 year old grandson as well.

1  Thank fitzyh20
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Exceptional homemade italian food at a very nice price. We will definitely be back!! Nice wine list, expansive menu, creative desserts and a server with some personality.

1  Thank FloridaTravellerman
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I decided to
Write this as I want everyone to know Rosa and her husband sell the best pizza in
The world!! We have been regular customers format least 4 years. Occasionally we do the lunch buffet, but we mostly order Pizza. Simple and delicious. Soft crust and perfect toppings. Whole pizzas are takeout only as I have been told they dont want to be a pizza joint. Ok. That sucks, but the pizza is so good, we will eat it outside at the tables. Fresh herbs, real parmesan cheese, made to order with hand made breads. We love it. We are back in Brevard after a 2 year absence. When we would visit, domenicos is my first stop. We are back now for a while and exactly how I remember. Family restaurant with kids involved. Patronize this business.

1  Thank Milliesmith
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Very nice local place....but the food is simply average. Have tried it several times. Its the kind of place you really want to love, but I just can't. Owner needs to finda way to kick it up a notch (or two)....