“Pizza & Wings”

Viera Pizza
Ranked #25 of 77 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Pros: Great food, nice staff, nice delivery folks. Pizza is always cooked through and correctly.

Cons: A little pricey compared to some other pizza/wings places. On the wings you can't order the flappers only and my family won't eat the drummettes.

Neutral: Average delivery time.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We have only had pizza and calzones here and they are the best! They even did a pink heart shaped pizza for Valentine's Day that was awesome!

They have a friendly staff that will keep you coming back. They have daily specials and their normal prices aren't bad either.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Its always it or miss ,The pass two times i have ordered Pizza it's been a miss so upsetting stuck with a soggy pizza way to much piled on top some times less is better !! Tryed to call back just a few minutes after it was delivered and no answer ,It was good but not anymore very upsetting when you pick up a slice of pizza and very thing falls off on the plate , call the next day to complain they asked me if i still had the pizza i told them yes but my husband
had to eat some . but in order to get a refund We had to bring the pizza back what i thought that wasnt right because we paid for it to be delivered gave a good tip now we have to return the pizza ,when i have called to let other places about a togo they never asked us to bring the food back ! They just give us a credit for our next visit .i feel they need better customer service Not Too Happy .

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Yes, I have a bias to this restaurant. it is ran by my younger brother, Mike. His ambition and determination show in the food that he and his team produces. Every time I visit from Atlanta there is always something new to try and it's never disappointing. While I'm a simple guy enjoying pepperoni and pineapple don't be afraid to jazz it up with an eclectic mix of ingredients! You'll love it! And don't forget to try the garlic knots! :)

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have researched all the pizza around Rockledge and Viera and this one is the best. I'm from NY so I'm a little spoiled about pizza. The crust is great; the amount of sauce is perfect. Prices are good. You won't be sorry.