“Average, that's it”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I agree with the other average review and that's just it. We haven't been back in a long time and probably never will. Staff was nice and atmosphere was good, but our food was just OK. When I see a place that looks like a hole in the wall (which is a good thing), I usually expect the food to be very impressive, but oh well.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

A very large menu at great prices. A festive atmosphere and great Margaritas

Reviewed January 11, 2012

We've been here 3 or 4 times in the past year. We like Mexican from time to time and this is one of our favorites. You get a lot of food and during happy hour, it's 2 for 1 margaritas.

1  Thank AJ M
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I went to this place in search of MY Mexican place. The parking lot is horrible so try to take your work car. As far as the place itself, you can tell its a bit old, and dingy to me, and of course the table wobbled which isn't all that bad, but very annoying. The service was slow and they seemed to only have one or two servers for the entire place, which was fairly busy. After taking our order the chips and salsa came, I wasn't very impressed. After the meal arrived I wasn't really inpressed with it either. I got the carne asada steak, but after biting into it, tasted like a plain skirt steak, no flavor or anything, not to mention they topped it with WAY to much cilantro. All in all it wasn't terrible but I won't go there again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 3, 2008

We have been wanting to stop there for years...usually closed when we go by...then at other times, there is nowhere to park.

OK...we finally went to Alamo. Once is enough for us. Started out with the salsa...it was mostly watery juice with very minimal solids.

Dinner was ok, I guess for me...enchilada dinner was very average. Wife had to try to remember what she ordered. Some sort of pork carnitas. She called it a mystery meat. She even noted the poor excuse for salsa.

Taco Bell is better!