“Must Try!”
Review of Mason's Tavern & Grille - CLOSED

Mason's Tavern & Grille
“Must Try!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Great food. We had the flatbread, Spinach salad and Chicken Marsala, and all were delicious.
The waitress was also great.

Melbourne, Florida
“New place with great atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I came here with my family (two kids, 7 and 8) and even though there is no kids menu there were plenty of options for everyone to enjoy- Which we did! Very warm atmosphere, great service and delicious burgers, flatbreads and salads

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Sarahsvati
Florida
“Very Good”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We give this place a try on a whim, and were very impressed. I had the catfish pasta and it was one of the better meals I've had in a while. She had the pork chop/apple dinner and is was also excellent. The waitress was not overly good but the food was worth returning for. Kind of an out of the way location but worth the time to find.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank m2ice
Cocoa, Florida
“Best burger in Brevard !”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My husband and I checked out the recently opened Mason's Tavern & Grille in Rockledge and we were pleasently surprised by the quality of the food we had there. We started out with the hot wings, buffalo style, and they were cooked to perfection. We didn't know that you could order them at any level of spicyness so we tried them as they were on the menu.. They were very good in every way. Next, we decided to order a small portion of Jalapeno Bacon macaroni & Cheese. This was a fantastic blend of a good quality bacon and a perfect combination of cheese, Jalapeno, and macaroni in a very flavorful cheese sauce. I ordered the Mason's bacon burger with fries. This is where I was getting ready for a disapointment, but to my surprise, That was one of the best burgers that I had had in years. The burger was cooked to perfection and was loaded with it's natural juices. I normally use ketchup on my burgers, but, this was already perfect, so, I didn't want to change anything about the incredible flavor it already had. Well, since the Jalapeno Bacon macaroni & cheese was so good, I decided to try the Crabmeat Macaroni & Cheese which was also very delicious. The people sitting next to us ordered a rack of ribs and they looked so good, that we will be trying that tomorrow night. I was also very pleased with the helpfulness and suggestions made by the manager. This little quaint restaurant will obviously turn into our next favorite place to eat. This is a must try, we were very impressed and looking forward to going back.

• Visited March 2014