“Disappointed”

Ranked #24 of 77 Restaurants in Rockledge
Rockledge, Florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I love Arby's, especially for lunch. I work at a job that requires me to be in the car most of my day. I especially use this Arby's because I have never had a complaint until the last month or so. Most of the time, the drive through is used by person's that need to get in and out quickly but, recently, the drive thru has become so slow that myself and colleagues are taking lunch business elsewhere. There is one lady that takes an order, waits for the pay and delivers the order before taking the next order. Needless to say the line adds up quickly and I have seen more than one customer get out of line and leave or see the line and pass altogether. I hate to give this Arby's up for lunch but it is frustrating no one at the window and a line at the speaker.

• Visited June 2014

Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Not your ordinary "Fast Food" service”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This Arby's has the BEST service and food! The staff is awesome and it is a complete Twin of the Arby's in Merritt Island! They must be sisters! You can not go wrong eating here on the run or just for fun!

• Visited January 2014
Merritt Island, Florida, United States
“Great staff. . .very friendly”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We all know Arbys. A well priced- good quality- fast-food diner. The new brisket is a great addition to the menu. I think the Onion Rings are some of the best around. The dining room is always clean and nicely appointed. The management and staff are hospitable and very friendly. There are bells at the doors, with a sign that says 'Ring if you got good sevice" or something to that effect, I always ring as do others.

Visited October 2013