“Best pizza I had so far in this area” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baci Pizza & Subs

Baci Pizza & Subs
Ranked #15 of 75 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“Best pizza I had so far in this area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Coming from NYC and being a former pizzeria/restaurant owner...I'm hard to please when it comes to pizza. I added sausage and was satisfied with what I had. Just wish chefs would realize a great pie starts worn a raw sauce. Not a cooked over seasoned with garlic ams oregano. Just my opinion

• Visited August 2013

Rockledge, Florida
“Great Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We live only 3 min away from it and just moved to this location. We have driven by it before but thought it was a bar and in reality its a hidden gem. The outside does not do justice to it. We were there for dinner and tried the calzone and a gyro and it was really really good. Also the service was stellar. We will definitely go back!

• Visited August 2013
Rockledge, Florida
“Great pizza delivered”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had great margarita pizza and terrific calzone delivered twice. As soon as I get off my diet will order again. I could eat the whole calzone and pizza myself. So delicious!
Star off because both times had problems with delivery.
Once they went to wrong house; other time it took over an hour because driver forgot phone and went back to get it because he said we have a dog that jumps through windows. We don't.
Best pizza and calzone have found in Rockledge and Viera.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Melbourne, Florida
“Great Food, Fantastic Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went to visit a friend of mine in Rockledge, Fl. and he and another friend said "where we going for lunch"? My friend Ernie said lets go to Baci, as they have fantastic pizza, sandwiches, beer etc. OK, lets go. I expected your typical non-NY tasting Italian food in a little Florida Town. MAN WAS I SO WRONG! The Pizza was fantastic. Well done and not doughy or chewy. A nice NY crunch to it. The sauce was excellent as well. We had the Sausage and Cheese. I also had there Chicken Soup which I thought had a great broth and was very good. We then also tried something on there menu they call "Baci Balls" Meatballs with Pesto sauce wrapped in dough, fried and served with a side of sauce. Man I gotta tell you, the flavors just popped out of those things, Never had before, but when I go back I am gonna have them again. Our Wait Staff were Gacque and Suzanne. Two great girls who knew the menu and were excellent hosts. Excellent service, really. Oh one more thing they have some Craft Beers. I had one or two and cannot remember the name but they were nice and cold and good. Topped it off with a good cup of Coffee and we were golden. Let me add that the place is nice and CLEAN TOO. Nice.........

• Visited July 2013
Viera, Florida
“Good pizza and bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Nice bar atmosphere. The pizza is great, and the meatball subs are the best in town. My one gripe is that I like to stop here after tennis on Tuesdays and they close at 9 so I just miss food service if we get there after 8:45.

Visited March 2013