“Excellent Thai Food and Service”

Himalaya Asian Bistro
Ranked #16 of 77 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This place is awesome! Phne number is 321-633-7555
Melbourne, Florida
“Excellent Thai Food and Service”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I have had lunch at this restaurant at least six times since Jan 1. It is my favorite meeting place for business discussions. I always order green curry extra Thai hot. They have never disappointed me. The flavors are great and the heat level is off the charts. The service is always excellent. I have also had a non curry dinner. It was excellent.

• Visited April 2014

Florida
“Very good”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the service was a bit disjointed. All of the food was excellent, as has been true on our previous trips. It is a bit had to fined as it is tucked in the corner of a small strip center but well worth the effort.

• Visited April 2014
Rockledge, Florida
“The best sushi in Brevard”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife and I have been to many restaurants and tried their sushi. None can compare to the excellent flavors and attention to detail provided at Himalaya. Their hot and sour soup is very delicious as well as their egg drop soup. Service has always been very good.

• Visited February 2014
Uxbridge, Massachusetts
“Walnut Shrimp - A Must at this place”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was visiting family in Florida who took me here for dinner. Am I glad they did. My cousin recommend the Walnut Shrimp and am glad she did. It was fantastic. I love it! The place is in a strip mall and is easily accessable and can be viewed from the highway. Make it a point to stop and enjoy the friendly service and really great asian food. I know I'll come back next time I'm visiting.

Visited February 2014
Florida
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This place is tucked up in the corner of a plaza and hard to find, but worth it. We had the daily sushi special and it was a great started. The dinner was also very good. Well worth the trip

• Visited March 2014