“Repeat customers for a reason”

Himalaya Asian Bistro
Ranked #16 of 78 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This place is awesome! Phne number is 321-633-7555
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Excellent, fresh fare. Wonderful staff. Neat and clean dining room. Nice bar area, cold beer. A real treat. If you haven't been ...do so, you'll not be dissapointed. Try the Boston and California rolls, a meal in themselves, but we have them as apps and then end up bringing food home. 2 thumbs up

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Since I'm the only one in my family that eats Sushi and being new to the area I decided to try it. I had various Tuna /spicy rolls as well as a Hawaiian shrimp tempura roll. Fantastic. The fis literally dissolved. So fresh! A+ My mom had Chicken low mein that was fabulous too. Definitely eat there again

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Ate here several times over last 6 months and had takeout 3 times. Sushi is best in Rockledge. Fresh and nice size portion. Chinese food good and huge portions. Thai food just ok. Some dishes way too sweet for Thai. Service has been ok though they seem to gave new staff often. Pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've dined there numerous times and never been disappointed. The food is very tasty, and presented in a most attractive fashion. The restaurant is very clean and attractively appointed. The servers are friendly and helpful in explaining the menu. I have ordered their specialty items, as well as the standard Asian fare, and have not been disappointed. Last night I started with the Mango avocado salad, OMG, was it good! It was a generous salad, but as the server explained, not enough for a full meal. It was so good, I wish I had ordered two!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We are somewhat disappointed in this visit to the Himalaya Asian Bistro. My wife and I both ordered the same dishes as our last visit, garlic shrimp and garlic chicken, both with extra spice. The shrimp was quite mild and the chicken was nearly tasteless. The quantities were outstanding for these two meals and also for the others in our party - plenty to take home. Service was also very good. Atmosphere and prices were also very good. Surprisingly, there were very few customers - possibly because we were early on a Monday night.