Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
$79
$100
Marriott's Oceana Palms(Riviera Beach)
$580
$489
Marriott
Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas(Palm Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort(Palm Beach Shores)
$963
$145
$177
$157
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Marriott's Ocean Pointe(Palm Beach Shores)
$394
$354
Marriott
$114
ExtendedStay
$61
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$71
1,355 results
All reviewspalm beachinfinity poolfull kitchenvalet parkingwasher dryerocean viewbedroom condokids clubper dayocean grillgreat resortbeautiful propertyan umbrellahigh floorprivate beachfamily vacationchairs and umbrellas
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in a 2 bedroom “oceanview” condo. Main thing to know is ocean view actually means a view of a construction site with a porta potty on it. The photos on the website that you might imagine you would be getting are actually residences and not available to guests. I’ve attached a photo.
The condo was well stocked and maintained. Clean. The outdoor patio was not, even though it had comfy chairs and cushions, they were in bad shape. The room was quiet, but one thing I really didn’t like is you cannot open a window in the bedroom. You are hermetically sealed in. Why be at the ocean?
The first condo I was shown ( at a very high holiday rate ) overlooked the valet on a low floor. Honking horns, alarms included. I called down to see what else was on offer and was told there was no availability – of anything. A quick look on their website confirmed this was a largish fib and I want downstairs to ask again and they put me on the 14th floor which was better and less noise, but the view was pretty uninspiring to say the least.
The bed linens, towels and amenities are very nice for a Marriot. Great kitchen with teas and coffee were complimentary. The fridge was very well stocked with some higher end champagne etc. The wireless worked well. All the staff was very nice and genuine. The valet was a pain, as we were very busy during our stay and how we wished we could self park. We didn’t want to have to call our car 5 times a day. I probably won’t use this hotel again even though if you’re a family on a budget, I think you would get some decent rates and it might be ok.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sinclair36
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I just had the pleasure of staying at the Marriott Resort for 4 nights through a private owner at the resort. He owns apt 1807 and it was incredible. His rate was less than the Marriott rate and a bigger 1 bedroom condo along with free wifi. The bonus about staying at one of the private owner condos is that you get a better rate, bigger condo AND all the great extras the Marriott provides. The restaurant is ok there, but the room service was incredible! The adult pool was nice and quiet with a great wait staff to accomodate your every need. There is even a waitress that will come out to the beach and bring you cocktails or meals.

The entire hotel is very well kept and the staff is awesome. I never ran into someone that didn't have a hello and a smile on their face. It was a rough time for me (lost my dad) so this was just the trip I needed to to unwind.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat and in particular unit 1807 (18th floor and stunning views). I found them on vrbo site. But the hotel condos are very nice as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank fififarley
Reviewed December 24, 2012

This is the second time that we have stayed at this resort and it was even better than the first which I did not think was possible. All the staff are exstremely friendly and helpful and they made our family holiday a wonderful experience, so much so that we extended our stay. The only negative is the valet parking, although the staff are quick in getting your car it is sometimes a bit of a nuisance when you come back to the resort and want to go out again an hour later. The hotel should offer the possibilty of guests parking their own cars.
Well done to Chris Hunter and his staff.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor ocean facing.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael I
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Service is terrible.

Assistant manager and valet manager claim there is no maximum fee to park when the sign says $20. All the valet people except 1 guy is an idiot!

There are people clueless standing around and people providing wrong information about valet fees as well as their per policy.
They said no dogs in building yet I've seen 2 and I couldn't bring my dog.

- E.M.H.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank michael11231
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I chose this hotel through a jet blue getaway. the reviews were outstanding and it was rated the best resort in the singer island area. We werent dissapointed. Before arriving I had contacted the hotel and spoke to the manager Tom and explained to him that my wife was recovering from a serious illness had i wanted to see if there was something special that I could do to make her stay a little stay more memorable. Tom responded with caring and consideration and got to work. He called me back promptly had explained that there was an opening for a King corner room available for a slightly higher price but assured me it would be worth it.I accepted. We arrived and were greeted very warmly and Tom took the time to come out and greet us personally and show us around. A real class act. This is one of the reasons we are Marriott Time share owners and always choose Marriott Hotels not only for their luxurious properties but the staff always treats you as family.We checked into our 1 bedroom condo and we were blown away It wasnt the biggest of rooms, but the views and the decor was spectacular. We had wall to wall windows in our bedroom overlooking the ocean as well as the intercoastal and a wrap around terrace that was second to none.The 2 pools were very nice and the restaurants were awesome I would like to express my greatest appreciation to Tom and his staff on making this very important getaway a most memorable one for me and espacially my wife Thank You. We cant wait to come back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful. Resort view,Garden View, Ocean view, any of them. It is a small resort so every room has a great view
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple