Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Go there to get everything for snorkeling

Great Cust service! Great place to pick up everything you need before going to Phil Foster park... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Hughvdriscoll
via mobile
Your one stop diving shop

Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. We rented snorkeling gear for some local snorkeling. They... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
canadian-eh777
ottawa canada
via mobile

All reviews great dive shop dive equipment blue heron bridge chilled water refresher course air fills shore diving convenient location jeff tanks certification dives charter mask knowledge creatures land
Reviewed November 16, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this shop. First, my husband and I had our dive charter cancel 2 weeks before the trip. So we contacted Force-E to ask for help hooking us up. They took care of getting us a new charter and also helped us plan out our dives at the Blue Heron Bridge (on our own and also 2 night dives with local shops). When my husband lost his mask, they helped uspick out a new reasonable one; when my reg free-flowed on a dive, they took a look and repaired it. Steve and Jefff (and the repair guy...didn't get his name) were super friendly, helpful and had a lot of laughs with us over all our challenges for the week. We also left our regs there for them to service because we felt so confident with them. I highly recommend using this shop for all your dive needs----no matter what they are, when you are in WPB! Lifesavers!!

Reviewed October 28, 2014

Headed to Florida for my first dive trip at the Blue Heron. We rented tanks from ForceE for a night dive they were sponsoring and also had my regulator fixed by their competent repair tech Bill. We also brushed up on our macro photography skill by spending 3 plus hours with Mark. Mark went above and beyond and also repaired my S&S strobe with I inadvertently flooded. What a great shop! Everyone there was ready to help with whatever problem we threw at them. We'll be back! Thanks guys!

Reviewed September 6, 2014

Not a lot to say here folks…this is no doubt, one of the best run shops I’ve done business with. The moment I walked through the door, it was hands on and first class professionalism. Everyone on the staff was very helpful and pleasant.

The shop itself is well organized and huge. They make it easy for you to find what you need. I’ll definitely dive with this shop again..

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I spent a long time researching where I would like to dive after recovering from foot surgery, and as I am also interested in macro photography, through web searches I found Force-E. What a great find!
They arranged for my hubby and I to dive with an independent dive boat operator off of Riviera Beach with a personal guide (the turtles were amazing!) for two Nitrox dives. It was a well operated and comfortable boat under Captain Brian.
But the highlight was diving with Mark & Alex under the Blue Heron Bridge to take macro photography. Mark had incredible photo experience and Alex, as a budding instructor in training, spent a long time searching out critters for photo ops for me.
This is a very professionally run dive business and I recommend it highly.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I arrived at Force-E from Montreal to dive the Blue Heron Bridge and Force-E were really helpfull. One of the team member even helped me out in finding a cheap but good accomodation.The same employee told me when and how to dive the bridge. There are a lot of dive centers in the area but Force-E is the one to adopt....