Another good hotel from my last USA trip.
I don't understand the previous bad review. I did not feel unsafe there even arriving after dark.
Rooms are good and clean. One of the most modern rooms of this holiday (with flatscreen tv). Free (basic) breakfast included in the price. Great value.
Perfect hotel for a stopover on the way from Miami to Orlando. We stopped in Riviera Beach because we wanted to visit the Jonathan Dickinson State Park the next day, which is only 30 min driving away. This hotel is not near the beach but conveniently close to the highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach is ideally located for business and leisure travelers. Downtown West Palm Beach, the Convention Center and beautiful sandy beaches are all just a short drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Hotel Riviera Beach
- Riviera Beach Travel Lodge
- Riviera Beach Travelodge