We're here on business and this is the place we got stuck up in.
It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great.
The rooms are very outdated. Old drapes, old furniture, etc.
The pillows feel like they're filled with chunks of foam. Super, super lumpy. Bring your own.
Forget even using your "Do Not Disturb" sign. Housekeeping came by twice a day asking to clean our rooms. Every time, we told them we didn't need it and they were very persistent. They pushed their towels, trash bags, soaps, etc. on us. We ended up taking the items just to shut them up. In fact, they woke us up on a couple of occasions during the day, which was annoying because we are working nights and so we were trying to rest up.
On the third day of our stay, we decided we'd let housekeeping clean our room while we were out for lunch. Before we left, we showed them where our trash was (we consolidated it all down into one area so they didn't have to look all over the room) and the woman has the nerve to ask for a tip! A HOUSEKEEPER ASKING FOR A TIP AT A TRAVELODGE?! My roommate and I laughed it off, but when we returned from lunch, the man that was working with the woman said, "Lots of trash, no tip?" in his broken english. I said, "Sorry" and walked back inside. Keep in mind, there was not a lot of trash. Maybe a dozen bottles/cans, 3 pizza boxes and a couple Publix bags with a little bit of trash in them. Hardly "lots of trash", not to mention it was all in one place, not strewn about the room.
Wi-Fi? Well, I'm surprised I'm even able to post this. It's super slow and very intermittent.
Beds are decently comfortable.
The community is pretty sketchy, but we haven't had any problems with people here. It has been a bit noisy, we could hear talking and a kid screaming in the room next to us, but that's about it.
Overall, if you can afford 10-15 more dollars per night, do yourself a favor and stay at a nicer hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach is ideally located for business and leisure travelers. Downtown West Palm Beach, the Convention Center and beautiful sandy beaches are all just a short drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Hotel Riviera Beach
- Riviera Beach Travelodge
- Riviera Beach Travel Lodge