Rooms need a better maintenance. When I arrive to the room was a wooden toothpick in the carpet by the door. I stay for 11 nights and when I left the toothpick still in the same place. Rooms smelled like mildew and humid accumulation. Bathrooms had mold and mildew stain in the walls. I am a very allergic person and to handle my stay I buy and put in my room a moisture and odor absorber. The air conditioning system need maintenance (including air filter change). Also need to be check for the balance of the temperature and humidity that it produce. Positive: clean pool, washer/dryer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach is ideally located for business and leisure travelers. Downtown West Palm Beach, the Convention Center and beautiful sandy beaches are all just a short drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Hotel Riviera Beach
- Riviera Beach Travel Lodge
- Riviera Beach Travelodge