Rooms need a better maintenance. When I arrive to the room was a wooden toothpick in the carpet by the door. I stay for 11 nights and when I left the toothpick still in the same place. Rooms smelled like mildew and humid accumulation. Bathrooms had mold and mildew stain in the walls. I am a very allergic person and to handle my stay I buy and put in my room a moisture and odor absorber. The air conditioning system need maintenance (including air filter change). Also need to be check for the balance of the temperature and humidity that it produce. Positive: clean pool, washer/dryer.