“Not as bad as some of these reviews”

Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Riviera Beach
Taylorsville
“Not as bad as some of these reviews”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The room was clean, although the carpet was worn. Bath area was recently remodeled, but by a dyslexic plumber (hot and cold were backwards on the sink AND the shower). Couldn't maintain an internet connection, although I had sufficient field strength. Watch out for thieves in the parking lot. Someone snatched my camera while I was loading the car.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed March 29, 2012

All in all was a very comfortable stay. They have a small breakfast, english muffins, walmart brand oatmeal, juice, coffee and 2 cold cereals. I have a 2 year old and their refuse to allow you to bring the breakfast back to your room. The pool was pretty well maintained, they also have a grill with a few tables...the owners and their relatives walk their dogs in that area and don't clean up after them so beware. The beds are quite firm, high off the ground very comfortable if not for the torn blankets and worn out sheets. Housekeeping sucks! They make beds by throwing everything together, sheets are not even tucked, bathroom (shower) never even got wiped down and sheets not changed, we were there 10 days. Rooms seem to be concrete so it was quiey, we were on the second floor. After reading other reviews I can thankfully say, we did not experience bed bugs.

• Stayed March 2012
ontario
Reviewed March 28, 2012

They show big screen tv not true smells must as soon as u open the door carpets are disgustingly dirty were told we wod get a king bed when we made the reservation and only
Got a double. So I rate this room a -10

• Stayed March 2012
travelodgewestpalm, Webmaster at Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Dear Guest,

• Management was approached about having the website properly show what will be found at our establishment.

• Management was approached about setting up a system that will have what is made as a reservation be what is received.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

There were beg bugs everywhere and as you lay on the bed you feel them crawling ALL over you and they bite they hell out of you, then the next morning I woke up with itchy red bites ALL over me! ruined my vacation thats for DAMN sure!!! damn indians need to learn HOW to CLEAN! im so pissed i could scream!!!

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank vacationloveee
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm for your recent stay in our area. I am so sorry about your encounter with bedbugs, I’m sure this was a horrible experience.

Thanks for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:

• Maintenance was informed of your report of bedbugs in the room assigned to you and instructed to look into the matter and see to any necessary extermination.\

austin, tx
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Not everyone who comes to this affluent region wants luxury accommodations, and budget hotels are hard to find. This property is clean, nicely landscaped, and well-lit. Pleasant pool and green seating area. The rooms are small, but they have flat screen tvs and contemporary furnishings. Very clean. I could not believe this was a Travelodge compared to some seedy ones we've found around the country, Drawbacks for some would be that breakfast is minimal compared to something like a LaQuinta, but better than others in its class. Neighborhood you drive through might be dicey for some, but the immediate area is fine. I appreciate it being here.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Was in the area on business and thought Travelodge had a good reputation. Made a bad mistake. Place was DEPLORABLE. Only stayed one night. Room was dirty, smelly, overpriced and unable to fully close front door. THe company has no Quality standards if they allow something like this to represent them.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Bob M
Dear Guest,

• Maintenance was informed of your report of being unable to fully close the front door in the room assigned to you and instructed to look into the matter and see to it’s repair.

Glasgow
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I chose this hotel due to its location near the I95, West Palm Beach Airport ( 7 miles) and the beaches, about three miles.
The flier I picked up said it had been recently remodelled but I have to ask when the flier was printed! The room was tired and had a stale smell.
The mainly Indian origin staff were very pleasant and accommodating, the bed seemed clean, and the continental breakfast was standard, cereal, bread, jelly, coffee etc.
There are no restaurants on site but there is a Wendy's across the road and within a couple of miles there is the normal choice of eateries.
Should I return to the area, sadly, I would seek alternative accommodation!

Room Tip: Situated on a busy road so choose a room to the rear.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank cruachan
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that the location was a convenient one for you.

• Staff members received our commendation for the courteous, pleasant, accommodating manner in which they treated you, our valued guest.

• Staff members received my personal commendation for the courteous, pleasant, accommodating manner in which they treated you, our valued guest.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Riviera Beach
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
#28 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach
Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd
Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blv...
#1 of 1 in North Palm Beach

Been to Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm? Share your experiences!