All in all was a very comfortable stay. They have a small breakfast, english muffins, walmart brand oatmeal, juice, coffee and 2 cold cereals. I have a 2 year old and their refuse to allow you to bring the breakfast back to your room. The pool was pretty well maintained, they also have a grill with a few tables...the owners and their relatives walk their dogs in that area and don't clean up after them so beware. The beds are quite firm, high off the ground very comfortable if not for the torn blankets and worn out sheets. Housekeeping sucks! They make beds by throwing everything together, sheets are not even tucked, bathroom (shower) never even got wiped down and sheets not changed, we were there 10 days. Rooms seem to be concrete so it was quiey, we were on the second floor. After reading other reviews I can thankfully say, we did not experience bed bugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach is ideally located for business and leisure travelers. Downtown West Palm Beach, the Convention Center and beautiful sandy beaches are all just a short drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Hotel Riviera Beach
- Riviera Beach Travel Lodge
- Riviera Beach Travelodge