“Ok food good service ” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Johnny Longboats

Johnny Longboats
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Ok food good service ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Ok food. Go for the burger. My husband ordered the jambalaya and it was not good at all. Basic rice tomato paste and shrimp

Atlanta, Georgia
“Lunch at the Beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had lunch with my son in law after golf. Cold beer, great burger, Mahi Reuben was tasty. Sat at the bar and female bartenders were friendly and attentive. I found it a bit better than Two Drunken Goats but both places deliver what you can expect from a beach restaurant in a tourist area.

Visited March 2014
Old Town, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Very casual atmosphere. Friendly service. Food was just ok. Warning about the stuffed mushroom app-they were recommended to us but not told that the stuffing is not real crab it's crab legs of which I am not a fan so I would not recommend them. The fish bites were quite good. They were blackened grouper and came with rice and beans as an app. I would recommend these.

Visited March 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Surprisingly good for dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We had planned to go for happy hour drinks. Turned out there wasn't an incredible happy hour in terms of drink specials but dinner was pretty great. Both my husband and I got fresh fish options. Both were delicious. Great location, atmosphere and service.

California
“Terrible horrible bad fail”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We are locals and came for dinner. It was recommended by a friend who I am now about to call and let her know she owes me a birthday dinner somewhere that isn't dirty with the worst service. I'll touch on two of the many factors that made our dinner experience the worst.

First we were sat in a section with no waiter. We were not told this until we had to find a waiter to wait on our table 20 mins after sitting down. They said the waiter did not show up for their shift yet? Ok, so let a table of 6 customers sit & wait for this person to possibly show up to work. Maybe they quit because the place is so dirty & staffed with a bunch of people who don't want to work.

Second, my toddler was put in a highchair that was glued together at the seams. Half way through dinner it almost collapsed when the glue came apart. Was it not in the budget to get highchairs that are safe?

Maybe I was being picky because it was my birthday but the food was not great. It was all over cooked, dry & tasteless crap.

I would not return or even recommend.