“Great Fun and Cold Beer”
Review of Johnny Longboats

Johnny Longboats
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Fun and Cold Beer”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We arrived during a toy drive and the band was good and loud. Dancing was going on and people were having a blast. We have been here before and it was not as busy but just as good. The food came out fast and the beer always came cold. You can have a nice meal or just a drink. Parking was easy and service fast. It is off the path in a mall strip area so you need to look for it if your on Singer Island. Each time we have been there it has been a good time.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Greg C

nh
“great senior breakfasts”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

they have several senior breakfasts with a pot of coffee for 5.95.i had the eggs-sausage and potatoes .my wife had pancakes -sausage-potatoes and decaf coffee .two mornings she also had a bloody mary for the bargain price of 2.49 .the restaurant serves three meals a day and the grouper is a delicious dish.the waitress was attentive and the restaurant is across from the beach. I have been coming here for years and will continue to do so..

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank jogger33
St. Helier, United Kingdom
“Fun restaurant”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This place is very popular decorated to a beach/ island/ nautical style. It seemed to be party night when we went. But every night seems to be party night. The food was good with a good choice.

Visited October 2013
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
“Great Place”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

After checking in to a nearby resort I asked for restaurant recommendations for lunch. We were told that Johnny Longboats was a great place to go. She recommended the crab melt. It's served open faced on 2 English muffin halves and it was topped with so much crab meat. At first I was hesitant eating this on an English muffin but it added a new dimension to this meal. I would certainly recommend this if you like crab. My husband ordered the Cuban sandwich which was again a good choice.

We went back for dinner one evening and I ordered the Island crab cake dinner which comes with 2 sides. They give you plenty of whichever you order: fries or sweet potato fries. Both choices are good. My husband ordered the meatloaf which the waiter said was very good. It was a very generous portion but my husband said he's had better.

Overall, I would recommend going to Johnny Longboats and will go again when the opportunity brings us back to the West Palm Beach area. The restaurant is always busy.

Visited November 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Typical bar food”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I went there for appetizers and drinks and found it to be typical bar food. Do not expect anything real fresh and everything seemed to be out of a can or microwaved. Nothing special that you need to go out of your way to try.

Visited December 2013