“Menu has something for everyone” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Johnny Longboats

Johnny Longboats
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbia, Maryland
“Menu has something for everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had three generations at our table. Everyone was happy with the selection and taste. The bill was reasonable.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Good family meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Had a lovely late evening meal in this Beach style Resturant. The waitress made the evening so much fun. Food was plentiful, we had to take home a few boxes, as we were so full. Would like to see this place in the day as it is so close to the sea.

• Visited August 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

the food here was great. ate there three times and got different stuff. live music. very casual. good for families too. don't forget the desserts. grouper in a bag was great, peel and eat shrimp, muscles, clams, grouper sandwich, sweet potato fries. was very happy and the prices are good too.

1 Thank rac7777
Singer Island, Florida
“Fradulent addition of TIP to BILL”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I went there last week with 2 other people. To make it easy on the bar tender, we just split the bill 3 equal ways and my 2 friends added more tip to there bills. My portion was only $16 and the split came up to $20, so it was an embedded good tip of 25%.

I made sure I put a slash thru the tip and totaled up the bill to $20. Well when I was looking at my credit card, they automatically added $5 (25% tip) to there bill. Obviously, I have disputed the charge thru my credit card, but this is an illegal practice. I had nothing to Drink so I was not drunk. Wonder what they add if you had been drinking.

This is my first time of using trip advisor, but felt this warranted a response.

2 Thank TLh2304
Loxahatchee, Florida
“Great Food, Great Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Very relaxing restaurant! Laid back like a "beach" place should be.
Oh, yes! The food is excellent too. A bit pricey, but overall really good eats!!

• Visited July 2013