“Delicious and inexpensive!”
Review of Romana Pizza

Romana Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Girls weekend, ladies from NY, found this hole in the wall pizza shop. Great pizza. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Pizza was good but could have been a bit cleaner place. The garlic rolls were delicious. The white Pizza was tasty and the pizza was ready quick!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Seriously, treat yourself to this experience. Exceptionally friendly staff and great pizza. The calzone is one of the best I've ever eaten. You might not feel good about eating it, but it is well worth it...and for $13, you can't beat it. Stayed in Palm Beach for a week, and returned for a second visit because it was so good.

1  Thank Adam B
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

My family got take out from here. We were guests at the Marriott Singer Island. The food at the hotel is great which made our experience with Romana's even more disappointing. I think the worst thin is the pizza. Don't order from here unless you like the pizza they serve at Chuck E Cheese (for kids). It's that prefab frozen crust. The sauce is not good. We tried two different kinds of pizza and both were not good. The grilled chicken with mozzarella sandwich that was recommended in a other review was decent. Definitely edible. The stuffed shells were burnt and rubbery. If you call yourself and Italian restaurant how do you mess up stuffed shells? And finally, the chicken Cesar wrap was ok. Not the best, but not the worst I ever had.
I have a hard time recommending highly mediocre food. I would recommend you order room service or find something else to order.

2  Thank Forever_Pink9
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I work at a nerby resort and always recommend my guests to Romana's when they call and ask if there is a good pizza joint nearby. I was finally able to have a couple slices a few days ago, and I don't regret sending my guests there. Keep it up. I'll keep sending you more business.

1  Thank MadJack1