“FISH FISH AND MORE FISH”

Madson Fishing Charters
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Take a trip on the Madson with Capt. George , he goes above and beyond his duty to keep you winding in the fish !! You will be back to fill your coolers again and again !! Very affordable in respect to the boat and the experience the crew has at making your day great and unforgettable !!

All reviews
"bait"
"crew"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have been fishing with Captain George on The Mad Son on a regular basis since I retired. We always catch quality fish, and lots of them! This is not just a job, or a business for George, but this is his passion. And that translates into fun, interesting and productive trips for his clients. In addition, since I am a female, it seems he takes me under his wing and treats me like gold. I really appreciate that he watches out for me in a fatherly fashion. Bottom line - I would not consider fishing on any other charter. For me, George and The Mad Son are the best!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have fished on this boat since before it came to the Riviera Beach Marina, through many crew members & a couple of owners. The new owner, Captain George Bradbury is doing an excellent job with the boat. He goes out of his way to find fish for his clients. We have caught more blackfin & skipjack tuna in the last couple of months than I have ever seen before. He'll troll for the first part of the trip, catching tuna & dolphin, with an occasional wahoo in the mix, then drift the reefs catching four or five varieties of snapper, plus grouper, porgies & trigger fish, all great eating. During the winter, there are often sailfish available for catch & release. The boat is also ready to do daytime or nighttime swordfish trips. ~~Greg~~

Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Have a good time with these guys. $70 for 4 hours is perfect time to catch some snapper and come back in and eat your catch for lunch at the Tiki bar.

1  Thank nuguy93