“Arrr!”
Review of Black Sparrow Pirates - CLOSED

Black Sparrow Pirates
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A fun-filled interactive adventure on the Black Sparrow Pirate Ship begins with face painting and dressing up our new "crew" in pirate garb. After our crew takes the Black Sparrow oath, they will embark upon a journey filled with mystery, adventure and a search for treasure around Peanut Island. Using clues and secret messages discovered throughout their voyage, our new pirates will fight for treasure and engage in a fierce water cannon battle against evil Pirate Jack. Prepare for a swashbuckling adventure for all, aboard the Black Sparrow!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Anyone visiting this area with kids must book this adventure. It was so much fun not just for kids but for adults as well. During the 60 minutes adventure kids learned the fun pirate lingo, took Black Sparrow oat, looked for a treasure, defended the ship from evil pirate Jack and so much more. We are definitely coming back for more if we are in this area again. Highly recommending.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"activity"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I took my grandson who is 4 on this adventure yesterday. I have never seen a group of children of varying ages stay so engaged for such a long period of time. Capt Joker is and the rest of the crew are great. I would recommend this to anyone with children between 3 and 8.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Had a blast with the kiddos, don't wanna say to much about it cause I don't wanna give it away but it was sooooooooo worth it, crew and captain were great people....
A must go, I'd go again...

Reviewed August 11, 2013

A must go, I'd go again...

See more reviews
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had a great morning on this pirate adventure. The crew were dressed up and captured the kids imaginations straight away. There was so much going on and they especially loved the water cannons. My 7 yrs old and 4 year old loved it and keep asking when they can go again. We would 100% recommend that this trip is a must for all budding pirates!