“Great Crew and Dive Sites!”
Review of Ocean Quest Scuba

Ocean Quest Scuba
Ranked #9 of 24 Tours in Riviera Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located toward the north end of the newly remodel Riviera Beach Marina. We have a nice area you can just drive up behind the boat to drop off your gear. The marina host bathrooms, showers, and a Tiki Bar. We are just minutes from the beachs of Singer Island, several hotels and a great variety of places to eat and get a cold drink.
Henderson, Nevada
“Great Crew and Dive Sites!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I came to Florida for a vacation and went out with Captain Sandy and Vicki and crew. We had awesome dives in 2 separate trips with them. They know the reefs and put us in the water at all the right places! it was great fun. They are knowledgeable, kind and friendly and we will be back again to dive with them. The were also reasonably priced with a dive guide on every dive. We highly recommend them!!

Visited January 2014

Rochester, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Another EXCELLENT experience!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Another EXCELLENT experience with Capt Sandy, Vicki & crew!!! My wife & I spent 3 separate days aboard the Sunday this trip and were treated very well each & every time. The crew was always helpful with getting equipment on & off the boat as well as getting us back aboard after a dive. We were taken to some of the most amazingly beautiful reefs on each of our trips. Water was clear & 80 deg F. Sandy & her crew know the reefs in this area VERY well.

Also, my wife hadn't dove in a few years. Sandy, Vicky & crew were able to calm her concerns, offered her a refresher & got her back in the water & feeling very comfortable even before we left port!

When in FL Ocean Quest Scuba is the ONLY charter we will use!

Visited December 2013
Jupiter, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great time with Captain Sandy +”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I can't believe I lived in the area for so many years and only recently went diving with her for the first time after hearing so many positive reviews. She certainly lived up to the great recommendations. I work in the dive industry, so I know a great and safe operator when I see one. Sandy was very cheery and made us all feel right at home on her boat, Sandy's Sunday. Divemaster Derek was talented in the water and outgoing on deck. Between dives, Sandy drove to a shallow area near the beach and allowed us to snorkel during our surface interval. She has bottled water, name brand soft drinks, donuts for breakfast, and cookies available complimentary. I'll definitely go back.

Visited August 2013
pensacola, fl
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Dive Operation in Florida”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Captain Sandy knows every inch of every reef in the Palm Beach and Riviera Beach area. She put us on some amazing spots. This is a family run boat with a fun crew combined with the experience of a retired Coast Guard officer. I drive 600 miles every summer just to dive with them. Will definitely keep coming back!

Visited August 2012
Melbourne, Florida
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Excellent diving, service and an overall fantastic experience!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Preliminarily and as a frequent Tripadvisor reviewer, I need to say that I am very irritated by a negative review being posted against a company by a person (Katie H) who admittedly never used the service. In my opinion it is an inapropriate use of Tripadvisor by a one-time reviewer as it skews the legitimate reviews by people who have actually used the service that is being reviewed.

That being said, what a fantastic diving experience! We spent two days with Sandy and Vickie (the second day included Derrick, who was equally wonderful, energetic and helpful with great stories and constant assistance) and I cannot say enough how wonderful an experience this was. Not having dived in a couple of years, I was anxious, but the calm, professional, patient manner of the crew was infectious, along with their great humor and obvious desire that everyone enjoy their dives. The boat only accommodates up to 11 divers which was exactly what we wanted rather than one of the massive dive boats since, for me, a smaller operation often ensures a more personal experience. It became quickly apparent that they have many repeat divers (a sign of a well-run operation) and that they are well able to accommodate both newer and very experienced divers. On both of our days, we had less experienced divers (me!) and very experienced divers, and all of us thoroughly enjoyed the dive locations and flexibility of the crew.

By the end of the weekend, my husband and I had three new friends (on Facebook and in the real world!), two other divers and Sandy's crew. I think that speaks well to the enjoyment level on this dive boat!

Sandy can speak to their exemplary safety record, but from my own experience, I felt very safe and comfortable, which gave me the confidence I needed to really enjoy the dives. Vickie's instruction and assistance was hugely helpful to me and we are already looking at dates that we can go back and dive with Sandy's crew. The homemade chocolate chip cookies were an added bonus, of course! Fantastic experience!

Visited March 2013