“Awesome Fishing Trip”

Jupiter, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Fishing Trip”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have been fishing with the crew from both of their locations: Riviera Beach and Jupiter since 1994, while vacationing twice a year. Captain Ryan and his Crew are AWESOME. I have caught fish every time I have been on the boat, and always had an AWESOME trip. I recommend the Blue Heron Drift Fishing trip to everyone I know. Keep up the great work guys!

Irene

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Irene D

West Palm Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Bachelorette Bash on the Blue Heron Charter!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A big thank you to the crew of the Blue Heron Charter! I strongly recommend this charter! We were a group of 11 girls looking to have a great time for a friends bachelorette weekend. The crew was patient and helpful! We had a GREAT time!

Visited August 2013
“Great crew, great experience!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Brought my two young boys out and they had a wonderful time. The crew made sure we had a great time. They helped both my children hook fish, let them take pictures and answered all their questions. They have been around for so long for a reason. We had a fantastic time and will go again!

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome boat to fish”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have some of the best times on these boats whichever location you choose to fish you are guaranteed an experience you will not forget capt Brad and deckhands john Tim and brad aka (yeah yeah ) are always there when you need something I would recommend this charter to anybody.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Yeahyeahfv
“5 star for a bargain price”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Great crew, catching was ok and the fishing was great! Tim Jon and captain Brad were an excellent crew out of Jupiter inlet! A beautiful day on the high seas! The boat caught many kingfish, one large cobia and several snappers! Blue runners and bonitos kept it exciting! Along with some Florida maneaters( bull sharks) looking to snatch some of our catch away from us! I highly recommend this family boat to anyone! What a good bang for the buck!

Visited April 2013