“Good scenery” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tiki Waterfront Sea Grill - CLOSED

Tiki Waterfront Sea Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Good scenery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Sunday brunch was just fair....but buffets aren't my thing. Friendly bartender. Great view. Beautiful view off deck.

1 Thank billyandbobthedog

Chicago, Illinois
“Fresh Fish and Local Flavor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Eight of us dined at this cute outdoor restaurant at sunset, and had a wonderful time. Relaxed, casual atmosphere, friendly service, and a rotating assortment of fresh fish prepared any way you like--grilled, fried, blackened, sautéed--served with sautedd vegetables. It's on the marina, not the ocean, but the ambience is still nautical. Expect wooden tables, rough hewn floors, open air--it gets a but chilly after the sun goes down, so bring a sweater or jacket.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kim S
Delray Beach, Florida
“Stay calm and tiki on”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

That about says it for a super relaxing bar/ restaurant. Music playing and the water sloshing. We had a big group and took over the two large tables by the band. The food was pretty good, most of it was a little cold, but still tasty. The kids good took forever, basic grill cheese, but you know when you go to a bar it is really the cold beer, friendly service and great atmosphere. Hog fish sandwich and the conch good choices. Drive past the construction and treat yourself to a tourist day in our beautiful state.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
West Palm Beach, Florida
“A Tiki Bar Par Excellance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

We live relatively close by this bar and grill and it is our local favorite. Located in the Riviera Beach marina, this waterfront bar overlooks Peanut Island, the marina and the south end of Singer Island. The food is great. There is live music. They are said to have a great weekend brunch, though we have never made it that early in the day. Our favorite is Tuna Ponzu. The Chicken and Brie sandwich is superb. We have not had anything we did not like. They do not carry craft beers yet, but you still can't beat relaxing dockside in either the bar or the restaurant; both are open Tiki structures, so dress accordingly.

• Visited December 2013
Rochester, NY
“I always come back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

My oldest and dearest friend lives in Jupiter, Florida and each December when I come to visit him he picks me up at West Palm Beach Airport and we immediately head over to the Tiki Waterfront Sea Grill in Riviera Beach. For me this is first place I stop and smell the sea air, feel the warm breezes, have my first beer after the long flight and catch up on conversation with my old friend.

Each time I come to the Tiki I have to have the Grouper sandwich. It is always outstanding and served very very hot. I love the outdoor atmosphere of the Tiki and seeing all the boats in the marina. This place always serves as the signal that my vacation is about to start.

I won't say anything bad about this place because it is nostalgic for me, although some will no doubt find the place less than desirable. Not me

• Visited November 2013