“Love me some Tiki!!!”
Review of Tiki Waterfront Sea Grill - CLOSED

Tiki Waterfront Sea Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Flower Mound, Texas
“Love me some Tiki!!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We go to Singer Island every year, and this is one of the most fun places that you can imagine! You can go there for drinks, or enjoy a meal. This visit we were there twice!! As soon as we arrived (did not even go to the condo) stopped to have lunch and cocktails! I had the oyster PoBoy and my husband had the grouper sandwich...both delicious!! YUMMY Bloody Mary and really all of the drinks are great! Sunday brunch was good, but we were not told that it was over at noon. No biggie, except that the scrambled eggs and Eggs Benedict were empty and would not be replenished. Our waitress was awesome and showed up with a plate of four Eggs Benedict for us! The brunch was good, with plenty of variety! Fresh salmon was good. They also have an omelet station where they cook to order. Rum punches were very tasty!!
You can't beet the atmosphere here, as it is beautiful to look out onto the water and at all of the boats. Even had some rain they day we arrived, but it does not matter; you are covered!! Also, live entertainment was awesome and typically is!! Love me some Tiki!!!

1 Thank Phyllis C

new york
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Are you kidding me write a bad review about this place. Frozen fish and you can tell come on. The food is outstanding. I love the people on TA food and service was excellent but its only 4 stars. Give me a break like you are a trained chef. The food is excellent as well as the service. The owner/manager was attentive and great with our group of 7 children as well as wait person. The entree ordered by all were excellent and the fried dough for dessert was off the hook. For a Tiki bar this place is 5 dots/stars and not based on price just on great quality and service.

1 Thank JJLNY4321
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Love the Dolphin Reuben”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Nice casual waterfront restaurant for a Sunday afternoon lunch. The Dolphin Reuben is great and the fries are delicious. They also make a tasty Bloody Mary.

Champaign
“Can't really get better than an outdoor restaurant on a boat harbor.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The Tiki Waterfront Sea Grille is sort of out of the way in an industrial area, but don't let that deter you from eating here. Once you get to the restaurant and large bar, you'll see that it is right on the boat harbor with a view of the boats and Peanut Island. The restaurant and bar are open to the air, and have a wonderful atmosphere. I had the Dolphin Reuben (the fish and not the mammal). I was quite suspect of having a Reuben made out of fish, but the waitress said it was one of the most popular sandwiches at the restaurant. It was fantastic! The sandwich is offered with fries but I was able to get a very large side salad for only $1.25 more. The mojito from from the bar was quite good.

• Visited July 2013
Orlando
“Crunchy Grouper”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I went out with my family for a anniversary dinner and were not disappointed! I split the Crunchy Grouper Sandwich with my husband. It came out hot and fresh… the grouper was cooked perfectly and the crunchy Kellogg’s corn flake coating made the fish moist and crunchy. They put something on the French fries that makes them almost addictive! We split an appetizer of Gorgonzola Chips that kept us happy till the food arrived. Our server Michelle was super attentive and very knowledgeable of the menu items. I had the Costa Rican beer (Imperial) - a light pale lager that went down too easily. The atmosphere around the restaurant was romantic with beautiful yachts along the clean and well lit waterfront dock. The Lobster roll was purchased by my brother-in-law….he shared some with all of us and we agreed this will be a purchase the next time.

• Visited July 2013