“Helpful and encouraging!”

Nautical Ventures Marine Superstore
Ranked #8 of 26 Tours in Riviera Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Renting from Nautical Ventures is unique in that our locations provide several touring options that you’ll never tire of exploring. Our Riviera Beach Marina location is just a short paddle to Peanut Island, rated one of the top 10 snorkeling spots in Florida. Whether you want a solo excursion or to hook up with a group tour, we have a variety of rental options to make your day on the water the best it can be. Nautical Ventures...“The go-to people for fun on the water.”
Reviewed November 13, 2017

We had a great day with Nautical Ventures! My 8 & 11 yr old daughters and my 78 yr old mom all loved paddle boarding! The staff member was extremely helpful and encouraging. She really added to us having a great time!

Erin C, Public Relations Manager at Nautical Ventures Marine Superstore, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

So happy to hear! Sounds like a fantastic family outing! Please let us know when you're ready to get back out on the water.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"snorkeling"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Renting two Hobie Mirage Outbacks at Riviera Beach Marina was wonderful - we boated across to Peanut Island and snorkeled. Alice, at Nautical Ventures, was exceptionally helpful with preparing the boats and making sure we knew what we were doing. I own two Hobie Mirage kayaks, so I am experienced, and even if I weren't, they're quite easy to use. It's funny pedal kayaking and not having to tire your arms and shoulders with paddling. The boats were in good condition and we had perfect weather, and Alice told us the great snorkeling spots where we say beautiful fish. I would definitely return next time I am back in Florida.

Erin C, Public Relations Manager at Nautical Ventures Marine Superstore, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Thanks so much for the feedback. So happy you had a great time!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

If I had not promised I would have left. It literally took over an hour to get the rental. Unorganized! I had to leave to go get cash because merchant did not understand how to use groupon. I was asked to leave my credit card so she (merchant) could try to log i in. I left and came back with cash and they did not have change. Even after giving them cash it still took over 20 minutes to get the kayak.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Erin C, Public Relations Manager at Nautical Ventures Marine Superstore, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We understand your frustration and hope you had a great time on the water. We changed our booking/rental platform and launched a Groupon campaign the same weekend and we hope you can understand the bugs we were working out. All is smooth sailing now. Please feel free to email Erin@nauticalventures with any further questions.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We used a groupon and had such an awesome time kayaking to peanut island and hanging out in the sandbars.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Yeah! So glad you had a great time on the water! We hope you can come back and visit soon!