Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beatiful place!

The staff is the icing on the cake! The area is fantastic enough, but the staff gets you started on... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2019
Trade_to_travel
Wolcott, Connecticut
Great day

We rented kayaks and spent the day in Peanut island. It was a peaceful place. Fun spots for... read more

Reviewed June 20, 2019
Chris L
Wallingford, Connecticut
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Renting two Hobie Mirage Outbacks at Riviera Beach Marina was wonderful - we boated across to Peanut Island and snorkeled. Alice, at Nautical Ventures, was exceptionally helpful with preparing the boats and making sure we knew what we were doing. I own two Hobie Mirage kayaks, so I am experienced, and even if I weren't, they're quite easy to use. It's funny pedal kayaking and not having to tire your arms and shoulders with paddling. The boats were in good condition and we had perfect weather, and Alice told us the great snorkeling spots where we say beautiful fish. I would definitely return next time I am back in Florida.

Date of experience: October 2017
Erin C, Public Relations Manager at Nautical Ventures Marine Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Thanks so much for the feedback. So happy you had a great time!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

If I had not promised I would have left. It literally took over an hour to get the rental. Unorganized! I had to leave to go get cash because merchant did not understand how to use groupon. I was asked to leave my credit card so she (merchant) could try to log i in. I left and came back with cash and they did not have change. Even after giving them cash it still took over 20 minutes to get the kayak.

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Erin C, Public Relations Manager at Nautical Ventures Marine Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We understand your frustration and hope you had a great time on the water. We changed our booking/rental platform and launched a Groupon campaign the same weekend and we hope you can understand the bugs we were working out. All is smooth sailing now. Please feel free to email Erin@nauticalventures with any further questions.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We used a groupon and had such an awesome time kayaking to peanut island and hanging out in the sandbars.

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Yeah! So glad you had a great time on the water! We hope you can come back and visit soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2017

We rented 6 Paddle boards with Nautical Ventures and had a great time at Peanut Island. I would recommend renting from them.

Date of experience: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Erin C, Public Relations Manager at Nautical Ventures Marine Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Awesome Deborah! Sounds like your group had a wonderful time. Please keep us in mind for your next adventure.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

My young instructor Ryan was great and so were his co-workers Kara and another young lady - I did not get her name. I will definitely do this again. Thanks!

Date of experience: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for your feedback! Hope to see you on the water again soon.