TripAdvisor

East Coast Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #5 of 185 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Our Story At East Coast Pizza we pride ourselves in our commitment to quality products and service. We use all the best and freshest ingredients possible. We make all of our dough and sauce fresh daily and use only 100% of the finest mozzarella cheese. Every pizza is hand tossed and baked to order in our Brick Ovens.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is the closet pizza to NY. The sauce is excellent and the crust is perfect. The chicken parmigiana dinner can feed two. The hero's / subs are great. The girls that work there are so nice. Presentation is everything when serving food. Great place for Italian food

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (223)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow I can’t believe after moving to another county we took the ride to have the best pizza and calzone. Not from a lack of trying but just couldn’t find a great Italian style pizza in Clearwater. One Saturday my husband decided he was going to drive us to Riverview for our favorite pizza. East Coast Pizza wasn’t even open when we arrived but we were at the door once it was unlocked for service. We were surprised we were not the only individuals waiting to get in the door. We ordered a large pizza and a calzone for two. I enjoyed savoring the tastes of tomato and cheese with pepperoni on my slice of pizza remembering my NaNa’s homemade pizza from scratch. My husband enjoyed his 3 slices of pizza and piece of ‘everything calzone’. His purpose of not minding the drive was that he had leftovers to take home to enjoy again, and again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don’t complain much about food. I usually eat it and shut up. I’ve been going to EAST COAST PIZZA since we moved here. We fell in love instantly. However, lately we’ve been noticing that the service has gotten really bad. Our food was always wrong. I complained to the manager who I think is about 16 years old. She said “oh I’m so sorry, hows the food?” I turned around and walked away. We found another pizza place Bella Pizza about 2 years ago who is definitely much better in every way. The service and taste of the pizza is top notch. Every time we want pizza my wife would say let’s get Bella Pizza BUT today ‍♂️ I decided to get east coast. My gut was telling me Bella but I ignored. I ordered online and my kids went to pick up the order. They bring it home and guess what? IT WAS WRONG! I called to complain and I explained to the young lady on the other end but she put her “superior” (what she said) and I then explain again. The girl argued that the pizza was done how I ordered it. I asked for a refund because at this point I’m done. She did not have any customer service Etiquette. She was very argumentative. I couldn’t believe this was really happening. I then proceeded to tell her I would be disputing it and she then offered to give me a credit for future orders. I felt so disrespected. I will never step into EAST COAST PIZZA again.

Date of visit: November 2019
fred12582, Manager at East Coast Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi there, thank you for leaving us with some feedback. Customer service is extremely important to us, and one of our main values as a restaurant, so to hear that you received service that was less than stellar is disappointing. If you can please contact us at info@eastcoastpizza.com with the date of your visit as well as what happened so we can further look into this incident. Rest assured that this will be addressed, and we do hope that you consider visiting us again soon so that we can show you that this is not the norm for our establishment.

Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

Coming from nj I miss the pizza back home. East Coast pizza is really good and the crust crispy. It’s my favorite go to pizza place in apollo beach area. Next time I plan to try a dinner.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 10, 2019

Stopped by and had the lunch special of two slices and a drink. Pizza was awesome! Speed of service was good. Will be back!

Date of visit: September 2019