“New York Style”
Review of East Coast Pizza

East Coast Pizza
Ranked #1 of 6 Quick Bites in Riverview
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Our Story At East Coast Pizza we pride ourselves in our commitment to quality products and service. We use all the best and freshest ingredients possible. We make all of our dough and sauce fresh daily and use only 100% of the finest mozzarella cheese. Every pizza is hand tossed and baked to order in our Brick Ovens.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We really enjoy their appetizers and the pizza is good. This is the type of pizza place that when I say extra cheese I can actually tell there is extra cheese if you know what I mean! Definitely recommend. My whole family loves their ravioli appetizer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you really love pizza as much as I do, you would definitely try east coast pizza. You won’t be disappointed

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2018

We visited family in Sun City Center and we went to East Coast pizza one night for dinner during our visit. We ordered a regular pizza and a white pizza. The pizza was just about the best we have ever had. Really good. They were very busy when we arrived but had some larger tables open in the back. I was with my 83 year old father and his 87 year old girlfriend. His girlfriend has trouble standing long. We were a party of 5 and they had some large tables in the back that could accommodate us but the host made us stand and wait for a family who was finishing up at a table for 5 because she did not want to give away a large table in the back. We started to get very frustrated waiting since there were open tables available in the back and it was awkward standing and waiting. The host finally decided to seat us in the back. Not sure why she waited so long to seat us. Also, I just wanted a slice of pizza and a salad. They advertise pizza slices but they couldn't accommodate my request for one slice so I had to order a personal size whole pizza. I would give the pizza 5 stars but service 2 stars.

Reviewed December 3, 2018

First time at East Coast Pizza, will definitely return. I had Stromboli that was fantastic, friends raved about the Chicken Parmesian served with a side of penne.. Servings were large so I will forgo the starter salad in the future. You place your order at the counter, then your food is brought to the table by friendly staff. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

I was excited to try this place after reading reviews but it was disappointing. Paid $40 for a large cheese and 20 wings. Pizza was way too light - I honestly think I got someone else’s “light crust” order. (I asked the counter staff if it was normally that light and she said yes, but if you read the website it says their ovens bake the crust dark.) Wings baked not fried. Sauce too sweet, not enough salt in the dough, nowhere near enough cheese on the pizza, small wings - but the place was packed, so people must like it! Was nearly impossible to find parking. Had to park at neighboring gas station and walk over. Gave 2 stars because the kids ate it anyway. Won’t be back.

Date of visit: December 2018
fred12582, Owner at East Coast Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

Thanks for giving us a try, though we are disappointed you were unsatisfied with your meal. We always want all our guests to leave full and happy. We hope you will give us another chance to impress you.