“Our night out”
Review of East Coast Pizza

East Coast Pizza
Ranked #3 of 160 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Our Story At East Coast Pizza we pride ourselves in our commitment to quality products and service. We use all the best and freshest ingredients possible. We make all of our dough and sauce fresh daily and use only 100% of the finest mozzarella cheese. Every pizza is hand tossed and baked to order in our Brick Ovens.
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Very family oriented place on great location just minute from I75. Great pizza and wings and awesome service

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I have been here from NY since 2004 and Riverview is lucky to have it near by.The pizza is great and it tastes like New York and brings back memories. The crust is nice and crunchy and the cheese makes it a almost NY slice. They sell slices and just grab a table and the beautiful young girls will bring a hot pie to your table and well worth the wait. The crust bubbles up and gets charred just right. Well worth the wait and price. Weekends are busy so order and pick up online and no worries!! FUGGET ABOUT IT!! It's good like Sam &Eddies in Tampa.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

A group of friends went there last week and we all had wonderful food.
I ordered spaghetti meatballs and everything was great. A few ordered a pizza to split and there were no complaints. My partner had their sausage sandwich and the links were sliced to make for easier and neater eating.
We played addx n on returning in the near future.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I’ve had pizza in several states up and down the east coast and East Coast Pizza does not disappoint.
The crust is perfect. There is just the right amount of sauce. The cheese doesn’t over power the pie.
East Coast Pizza is now my go to place for traditional New York style pie.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Ive been coming here for 2 years getting 1-2 slices of pizza and bringing my family here on the weekends. Sometimes I get fries with the slices and they are usually the best but the last time I got them they were lukewarm and not fresh. Today my slice of cheese pizza was nothing like fresh. It was overcooked and tasted old. Since my last two visits were extremely disappointing I am not convinced that I should go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
PIZZA1700, Manager at East Coast Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Hi Laurene! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so sorry to hear that you don't enjoy our pizza and fries as much as you used to. We would love to know what exactly it is that you feel has changed. Please email us at info@eastcoastpizza.com with more information regarding your latest visit