“Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ciccio Cali
Ranked #2 of 131 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: California inspired bowls, brick oven pizzas, and fresh wraps, all made to order. Counter service lunch, full Service dinner, and weekend brunch with live music.
Tampa, FL
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food here is always very good. Overall it is pretty healthy. There are not many places where you can get a side of spaghetti squash!! I go here at least once a week and have never been dissatisfied with the food.

• Visited June 2014
Matt L, Owner at Ciccio Cali, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Hi there, thanks so much for the review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the spaghetti squash! I always go with that as my base in a bowl, it's so tasty! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is my new favorite place. The food is clean, well seasoned and fresh. Portions are generous, service is great and the atmosphere is very comfortable. If you are looking for a quiet intimate date type restaurant, this is not your place. If you are looking for a menu with a conspicuous absence of fried food, then come here.

Let's manage our expectations here...there is no over the top cooking or crazy flavors. They get 4-5 starts, not because they are Michelin star restaurant, but because people like me recognize and appreciate Ciccio Cali for what they are trying to do......bring some fresh vegetables into a world of fried foods.

Oh. And thank you to the one star reviewer. I laughed so hard when you indignantly criticized a healthy restaurant for having a bar and then talked about ordering a mimosa. Thanks for the chuckles. If I were you, I would have drunk another 5 of those and chilled out.

• Visited July 2014
Matt L, Owner at Ciccio Cali, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Hi there, thanks for the review! I'm so happy to hear that you "get it!" Our goal is to offer clean, fresh and unique options to our guests. Come back and see us again soon!
“Unique and delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Where else in this area can you grab affordable and a delicious food that is health conscious? The food is unique and you have many options to choose from. All the waitstaff seem happy and are very attentive. A much needed change of pace for the area filled with chain restaurants!

1 Thank Allison E
Matt L, Owner at Ciccio Cali, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Hi Allison, thanks for leaving us a review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoy dining with us! We strive to offer unique, yet healthy options, so it's great to hear we're on the right track from one of our guests! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Lithia, Florida
“Lives up to the Great Reviews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

After trying two of the other restaurants that this company owns, I thought I would try the one closest to me instead of driving 45 minutes to one of theirs in South Tampa. I wasn't disappointed in the least. The menu was intimidating at first until the delightful waitress explained about the menu and how to order. I first ordered the chips, salsa and guacamole. Very fresh and tasty. The guac was chunky and flavorful. I was hoping for salsa similar to one at one of their other concepts, however, it didn't disappoint. Just a bit blander than what I was expecting. I ordered the "gyro" wrap. A vegetarian take on the gyro with fabulous hummus and crunchy vegies. The yogurt dipping sauce was also a positive addition to this scrumptious meal. Portion sizes are large for your average appetite. I ended up taking half my wrap home, of course, eating all that scrumptious guacamole may have helped with that too!

Will definitely return and bring more folks with me. This company has some of the best restaurants in the Tampa Bay Area and I hope that they keep up the quality and great customer service!

• Visited July 2014
Matt L, Owner at Ciccio Cali, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your kind words and positive feedback! So glad to hear you enjoyed our cuisine! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Riverview, Florida
“Love this new spot.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

I first came to Ciccio on March 15, 2014 with my son, grandson and daughter n law for her birthday. We just love this place. We all have came back many many times. The service and food is awesome. Breakfast, brunch, Taco Tuesday etc...Thanks to all the Riverview staff.

• Visited June 2014
Matt L, Owner at Ciccio Cali, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Hi Tandra, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're thrilled to hear you and your family enjoying dining with us! It's great to hear that our staff takes great care of you. Looking forward to seeing you in again soon!