“Great food and prices”

ABC Pizza House
Ranked #87 of 141 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This restaurant has spaghetti special on Tuesday and Wednesday. We arrived at 4:30pm on Wednesday and by 5:30 the place was crowded. As pointed out by another reviewer, the "retired" crowd ie seniors, were in the majority. This alone tells you the food and prices make this a popular eating place. Our party had lasagna, eggplant parmesan, Greek lemon chicken. All were served with garlic bread and a fantastic tossed salad with feta cheese and house dressing. Everything was prepared to perfection. The servers and staff were friendly and efficient. I will definitely return.

2  Thank camretiree

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Do not let the exterior of the building fool you. Do not let the surrounding area fool you. ABC pizza is VERY good. One of the best pizza's I have had, especially in the Riverview/Brandon area. This blows away places like East Coast or Mellow Mushroom. It's an older building, which takes me back about 30 years once you step inside...but, the pizza is delicious. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank martin h
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The spaghetti is amazing - somehow they bake it in the serving dish. It's something to definitely return again for more.

1  Thank lperry47
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Read the reviews on TA and had to stop in when we were in the area. It is an older building that looks like the interior was designed in the 1970’s with all the earth towns (think brown). Service was prompt and we ordered a pizza and one Greek salad. Apparently not thinking, our waitress brought the salad to the table immediately so I could watch my partner have her dinner while I waited on the small pizza ordered for me. She could have waited and brought both out together. I thought the pizza was good but it’s a far – far cry from earlier reviews about the best pizza in town. I thought it closer to Pizza Hut pizza: Good but nothing to rave about. The salad was very good and was enjoyed.
We noticed they have a daily special that was very reasonably priced and seemed to be popular with the retired crowd as the place was full of seniors enjoying the same. Overall, the place is fine.

1  Thank runner24
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have to kick myself for not going here before as I tend to avoid chain places but I was very much surprised as i use a Groupon which at times have been disappointing but I was not at the wellwood Tampa location we had the house pizza 14.99 which was very good for Tampa and no skimping on toppings but a little disappointed on the 14 inch size. but what I really loved was the Italian grinder 5.79 which was perfectly toasted and the taste would do well with the best of NY

Been to ABC Pizza House? Share your experiences!